@ Tuth, Gamah & ....

Dard

Part of the furniture
Any other hibbie mates, Just to let you know i got married yesterday on Jupiter Beach in Florida :england:

Its hot & we are having lots of fun, hope you all are ok & i hope Tuth hasnt spent all my plats, see you in a week or so.

dard :kissit:

ps, apologies for posting here but i cant remember the password to any other forums.

Gamah

Banned
Arg you're trapped now dard!! Glad to hear you're happy mate.

C you when you return! And get MSN!!!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Congrats Dard :) wish you many years of happiness with the goat!! ^^

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz on yr wedding !

i thought id post a pic of Andrilyn's bride on his wedding day .. aint she wubly.. and yes he did turn up

killer-bride.jpg

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Doesn't this belong in the grats section????

You know full well that Tuth will have spent all your money but you need to be brought down to the RL level on your return from bliss!!

Congrats Dard, hope it went well & just gets better by the day.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Heya mate and ex-guildie! Been a while since the "old" Severance days now, starting to miss them :(

ANYWAYS

Congratulations on getting married, wish you all the best!

PS. I can confirm that tuth has managed to spend all your plats already! first thing he does when I renew is beg me for money that cheeky dutchman!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
married!! oh no she got you! :ninja:

good luck mate, from here there is no life!:p

j/k, congratz m8!!!!!!! now make new luris! population is low!:p

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats matey... and you thought she was cracking the whip before... there will be no let up now ;)

Dard

Part of the furniture
Thanks for the messages of support & erm stuff :fluffle:

Got back yesterday, had a very good time, excellent stag night (well until the barman made us some purple motherf*ckers & it kinda went downhill from there on, i slept in the car that night as i lost the ability to walk :cheers:)

Wedding day was kinda cool, got married on the beach near Tiger Woods' 3 mansions, then went round a friends house for food & drinks & lounging by the pool, didnt drink too much (as was still suffering from those purple things from my stag night & all the stupidity that went on after) & of course had to get to bed early for ......

The fishing trip the next day !!! .. went out on a friends fishing boat (well the blokes did :england:) had a nice day, caught a few fish, got sunburned & whenever we looked at the time it was beer-O'clock !!!

Did lots of the usual eat too much, drink too much shizzle & got in a few more fishing trips, did the tourist thing in Orlando for one day, didnt like that much tbh, preferred the laid back stuff where we stayed in Stuart, in fact we liked it so much we're thinking of selling up & moving out there!

Anyways, nice to be back ( i lie tbh) & see you ingame soon :fluffle:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
fuckin congratz dardalion :p Runsya here from all those years ago!! :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Each to their own like (and congrats) but you came to a game forum to post this on your honeymoon ? :eek: Not a dig! Just kinda curious :D

Dard

Part of the furniture
Each to their own like (and congrats) but you came to a game forum to post this on your honeymoon ? :eek: Not a dig! Just kinda curious

Is cool, the bit in the wedding vows that said ... "thou wilt not post on Freddyshouse until 2 weeks hath passed" ... i had that removed :)

PS i also rang my mum & dad & my best mate in the UK oh and the day after our wedding, i went fishing.:england:

PPS i would have rang tuth & gamah & all my other hib mates too, but i didnt have there numbers with me, sorry bout that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom