Tuscaran Glacier raid, november 6th

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Hail,

I will be doing a tg raid (or more, depends if there's enough interest at all for one) this saturday.

Everyone is welcome to tag along, planning to do most of the stuff inside there, king+queen might get passed on if we don't have a handful of people :) but gotta see that. Can try them either way even if we don't have enough people, maybe with heat lws and fop we can bash them down.

I won't be claiming anything on this raid.

Meeting is at Hagall @ 16:00 cet, planning to depart at 16:15 .

Usual lotto rules, /random 1000 at the end.

An important side note:
Bring heat legendary weapons as everything inside tuscaran is highly heat vulnerable.

Edit: A little bit addon to the tag along part: Everyone who can contribute to the raid, this includes basically every class that is level 50 (thanes/sbs/hunters included), support can be 48.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I will explain what to do before each boss, as most of them are not just "hi, zerg me" kinda bosses

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Can come with a lvl 48 aug healer if I aint doing anything else :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
hunter dmg output on mobs such as those is prolly about the same as a warrior tbh, 'even hunters/sb's/thanes' :p

ps gl on raid :D

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
hunter dmg output on mobs such as those is prolly about the same as a warrior tbh, 'even hunters/sb's/thanes' :p

ps gl on raid :D

I didn't use the word "even".

Just wanted to make sure noone is put off by the fact that he plays class x instead of class y.

Marade

Fledgling Freddie
I'll gladly tag along with Drifaildr my 49 (hopefully 50 by then) aug healer!

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
I will explain what to do before each boss, as most of them are not just "hi, zerg me" kinda bosses

:touch: haha

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Edit: A little bit addon to the tag along part: Everyone who can contribute to the raid, this includes basically every class that is level 50 (thanes/sbs/hunters included), support can be 48.

PvE is what we got, and you throw this in our face? :(
Comparing us to leather and studded wearing gimps without shields? They can't even be trolls.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
PvE is what we got, and you throw this in our face? :(
Comparing us to leather and studded wearing gimps without shields? They can't even be trolls.

haha :)

ps.: can we make flame threads about thanes if they will become fotm (AGAIN!!!)in nf ? :p

best wishes :worthy:

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
An important side note:
Bring heat legendary weapons as everything inside tuscaran is highly heat vulnerable.

Giants in TG will PBAE nuke you when you hit with heat, so in the end its more a hassle than reward.

I would recommend no use of heat dmg on giants.

Cheers from a dude who lived in TG for months...

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
haha :)

ps.: can we make flame threads about thanes if they will become fotm (AGAIN!!!)in nf ? :p

best wishes :worthy:

You may make whinethreads about all the Thanes returning or rolling in NF.
That would be everyone except Bjaadi, Rolf, Montarloo and myself.

You may flame me to, as Ive never gotten a flame-thread. And I so do want it.(Hence me killing lowlvl's in Darkness Falls numerous times.)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
You may make whinethreads about all the Thanes returning or rolling in NF.
That would be everyone except Bjaadi, Rolf, Montarloo and myself.

You may flame me to, as Ive never gotten a flame-thread. And I so do want it.(Hence me killing lowlvl's in Darkness Falls numerous times.)

nps you can always count on me :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Me, Quinthus 50 FOP Shaman, Aug 47, rest mend with maxed buffs
and my friend Coalface, 50 ML5 Warrior will try to come.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Will be joining for the guided tour so you can jog my memory. See ya there.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
I might show with skald or healer, depending on what you need.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to come with my 50 Warrior Biganddumb. I can come with Pac/Mend Healer if it turns out we are low on healers.

Julle

Fledgling Freddie
wanna come with ml 7 warrior level 50 etc :D cold resists cap :D ill be there

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Fiver said:
:touch: haha

K.

etcetra said:
PvE is what we got, and you throw this in our face?

I try to organise something and you come here flaming me, thank you.
Maybe you want to flame people who DON'T (oh ma gawd a KEY PHRASE is found here) allow thanes on their raids.

Keep this to yourself as I kinda find it annoying, especially when I just want to make sure even people of the less wanted classes tag along.

In other words, your pride for your oh-so-not-wanted class has not been noted here. Go flame on the rvr boards if you want to flame.

Nott said:
Giants in TG will PBAE nuke you when you hit with heat, so in the end its more a hassle than reward.

I would recommend no use of heat dmg on giants.

Cheers from a dude who lived in TG for months...

This, I will have to see, I found heat weapons great help while fighting in tg with my fg, a spread and those pbaes are negated, since they hit for like 100dmg/strike.

Also while going with many people the hrimtursa mobs in the way can be killed under the duration of a slam, with proper assist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom