Tuesday 5/11

R

RSO:Gray

EEK DD 2 ?
cant do it now people cos of home problems sorry

i sent you a email FF with the resons why so all i can do is appologise for my bad timeing :(

F

FragFodder

Ok m8..

Give me EVERYTHING you've got/done that includes email addresses, rules, html documents THE LOT.

I'll sort something :)

FF

F

FragFodder

Gray

I still need that stuff m8. I've been trying to get hold of you. We've tried emails etc and this is me getting a little desperate.

If I dont get anything by Tuesday I'm gonna have to cancel Duels Day. 1 week aint enough time to get through 32 players, make sure they still wanna play, sorts replacements. get fixtures sorted, sort admins and everything else that needs doing.

FF

M

mr.Blacky

FF if you need a replacement just ask me

RAA

S

S3-FluKe

Even if the admins could do it, we're now cutting it short for checking if people can play.
Got hold of Gray yet?

F

FragFodder

Nope we haven't managed to get hold of gray so we started everything from scratch last night :(

On the bright side however we managed to get alot done:
we have got hold of the email contacts (Thanks to [JCC]Damage)
sent out a reminder to those who played last time
created a spreadsheet to hold all the info.
Working on the webpages prior to posting

Still to do:
Finish web base stuff
Update the rules
Write Duels Day AdminPack
Finalise competitors

We're on the way to getting this sorted now and have already had a favourable responce from the peeps who played last time. We will be ready.

Raa did you just say u wanna take part? Send me an email m8 (fragfodder1@barrysworld.com).. I can guess screenname and clan but I'm smegged if I know your email addy :p

FF

Y

Yoni

Ohhh I have a voice

Well Good morning all ;)

After a stressy start with regards to DD2 things are looking up - as FF said last night we covered alot of ground.

What we would like tho is for all of you people who were emailed last night to respond to us by Friday at the latest so we can finalise matches etc etc.

If we dont hear a response to the email we will assume that you dont want to take part - after all you havnt told us either way - so please if you want to play email either fragfodder1@barrysworld.com or myself l.gell@btinternet.com.

If you have any questions about DD2 you can find us in #BWJK2L

A damsel with no stress

:sex:

Yoni
BWJK2L Co Head Admin
BWJK2 Public Admin
http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwjk2l/

Users who are viewing this thread