Tuesday 17:00cet ml5 pre-reqs, ml3 pre-reqs afterwards

Farlon

Fledgling Freddie
I will run ml5 pre-reqs Tuesday 17:00cet, provided that at least 1fg of people(including me) will showup. bg will open 16:30cet. Raid will take 1-4hours. Don't showup if you don't have time for worst case scenario.

-Meeting point stygia haven.
-maximum of 16 people can participate

Afterwards I will run ml3 pre-reqs provided that there are at least 1fg of people that need them.(killing moughart and shaman and farming egg and sword). Would make things easier with moughart if we have bard or animist.
cg for ml3 pre-reqs will open 19:30cet. And pre-reqs will start as soon as ml5 pre-reqs finish, or if they are done or if we never started them raid will start at 20:00cet

-Meeting point aerus haven.

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
i need to get this on my ranger can bring fop druid too if it helps :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one m8, but i cannot come til around 6gmt..7cet, so might meet u for ml3 if i miss ml5 :(btw animist here :flame:

Farlon

Fledgling Freddie
ML3 PRE-REQS ARE Cancelled, due work issues. Will still run ml5 pre-req raid as planned.
please also note that:
-lvl 50 people have priority over lower leveled people.
-you are not considered as one of the 16(if the cap is reached) before you are in stygia and in bg.

Faropparik

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I will not be able to be there on time (17 CET) since I have to work, will try to organize later.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Mentalist would like to come..
Pls set a time and say whos in and whos not. thx

Bultrug

Fledgling Freddie
Amagawd! .. finally...

Drood signing up ..... Virgilius (regr/nurt)

Yay!

Virgilius ML4 Perf. lvl 50 drood.

Farlon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok everyone keeps saying ml5 pre-steps are for 1fg... so let me clear this up. There are 2 spawns spots for each mob so we can do em for 2 fg without waiting for respawn.
And since this is public raid we won't likely have balanced group to go with so it's just easier to do this way. Crappy party classes also need their ml's. I have done the same before and it worked like a charm.

Farlon

Fledgling Freddie
Lotto at 17:00cet at stygia.. btw if you didn't finish the second round of .6-.8 we could do em tomorrow(in case they are up this time). won't take too much time as we only need to do all 3 steps total for whole 2fg. prolly takes about hour as the item steps were pretty easy and can go straight to em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom