Tube Explosion Reported

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dummy explosions using detonators only have sparked the evacuation of three Tube stations and the closure of three lines, a BBC correspondent has said.

(Source: BBC.co.uk)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Does that mean that there WERE bombs but they failed to go off properly or that only detonators were used or ... ?

I demand that the bbc break out their psychics and tell me exactly what happened.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
bastards, fuck off and go bomb some friends and family instead :<

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sissyfoo said:
Does that mean that there WERE bombs but they failed to go off properly or that only detonators were used or ... ?

I demand that the bbc break out their psychics and tell me exactly what happened.

Apparently there was no explosives connected to the detonators. But a person who was holding a ruck sack when it exploded was injured. Windows blown out on the top deck of the bus. Three tube lines down. Armed police on the scene...details not confirmed by police yet - but doesnot appear to be a major incident.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
lets hope the guy that hurt himself on the bus is bleeding to death in some back street, nice and slow

Ezteq

Queen of OT
gah how many of you thought like i did "Not Again!" those poor people, even if they wernt seriously hurt (so far one was, which imo is bad enough) can you imagine how terrified they must have been when they were on the train/ bus what ever and heard a bang, jesus.

i came to the conclusion earlier after hearing some talk at work (anti muslim anti foreigner etc) i never want to get like that i have no haterid for any race just the individuals that commit these acts.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Silly bastards who did this

Britain as a whole is like the slag of all countries ^^

Scots, Celts, Fench, Scadinavians, Irish, Germans, Italians, Welsh, Irish and tons of others have all lived here.

Those that say Muslims are not being intigrated into our society need to be slapped hard and take a long hard look at Britains past.

I know many who live and work here and work a hell of a lot harder than me

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if it turns out to be same kinda idiots doing stuff for same misguided reasons. i will say this to them. u aint real muslims. u dont even know what your faith is about and u going to hell if u continue on this course of action as its wrong. no matter what u do, u will not change our way of life, u will not ever suceed in the misguided mission u on.

We are not afraid

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ilaya said:
if it turns out to be same kinda idiots doing stuff for same misguided reasons. i will say this to them. u aint real muslims. u dont even know what your faith is about and u going to hell if u continue on this course of action as its wrong. no matter what u do, u will not change our way of life, u will not ever suceed in the misguided mission u on.

We are not afraid

:worthy: what can i say, nice one!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ezteq said:
gah how many of you thought like i did "Not Again!" those poor people, even if they wernt seriously hurt (so far one was, which imo is bad enough) can you imagine how terrified they must have been when they were on the train/ bus what ever and heard a bang, jesus.

i came to the conclusion earlier after hearing some talk at work (anti muslim anti foreigner etc) i never want to get like that i have no haterid for any race just the individuals that commit these acts.
:clap:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Those that say Muslims are not being intigrated into our society need to be slapped hard and take a long hard look at Britains past.

Agreed, they don't want to integrate they want to take over and use their laws and rules to live by. They are actively campaigning in the UK for Muslims to be under Sharia (ex. sp.) Law! They don't even want to accept the law of the land FFS!

You want a perfect example of their religeous tollerance go visit Jeddah not far from the birth place of Islam (Mecca). No other religion is tollerated, no churches or temples exist outside of consulte grounds. If you go through Saudi Customs and are found to be wearing a cross necklace or St Christopher you will have it ripped away and thrown in a bin. have seen it happen more than once.

We should wake up and treat like for like. Especially the Saudi's, who sponser most of the current batch of Extremist Muslim terror organisations around today. Other countries that allow religeous freedoms such as Pakistan, Oman, UAE, Indonesia.... should be treated better obviously. But, what annoys me about most of these cultures is that they don't integrate, you have to change to accept them and their ways.

Basically it's all fucked up. Wipe Saudi of the face of the planet and a lot of the current problems would dissapear. Our reliance on their oil is all that stops the US doing anything. The Ruling family who are hanging on by a thread are a joke, But if they do get otherthrown that country will become the new home of terrorism inc.

/rant over

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wipe Saudi off the map, huh? I can see how that would make problems disappear and I am suuuure it wouldn't cause a huge religious backlash of epic proportions. :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i find your responces to the bombing of london rather humerous.. this "so called attack" is nowt on what the americans/english have been doing in iraq or vietnam and yet you guys go on about afew bombs.. i my self have been keeping ignorant about this whole affair but hearing the rubbish that you guys type makes me wonder.. yes the bombing of london is a hinderance and might delay you getting to work but you guys are exagerating this at least there not using b52s and carpet bombing or using artilary to criple towns
:m00: :m00:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
i find your responces to the bombing of london rather humerous.. this "so called attack" is nowt on what the americans/english have been doing in iraq or vietnam and yet you guys go on about afew bombs.. i my self have been keeping ignorant about this whole affair but hearing the rubbish that you guys type makes me wonder.. yes the bombing of london is a hinderance and might delay you getting to work but you guys are exagerating this at least there not using b52s and carpet bombing or using artilary to criple towns
:m00: :m00:

So....... which towns or cities in Iraq have been carpet bombed then?
Oh and 50 odd people dead with countless others maimed, disfigured, injured or mentaly scared for life and you consider that an inconvienence to travel?
I will agree with you on one thing though.
You have kept yourself ignorant about the whole affair.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
So....... which towns or cities in Iraq have been carpet bombed then?
Oh and 50 odd people dead with countless others maimed, disfigured, injured or mentaly scared for life and you consider that an inconvienence to travel?
I will agree with you on one thing though.
You have kept yourself ignorant about the whole affair.
lol quite funny do u know how many have been killed, mained, disfigured, injured in iraq plz loly rofl just because its in ure own back yard

lol and to boot did i say they were using b52s in iraq no did you read that i included the word "vietnam"? if not do not pass go do not collect 200 ^^

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
lol quite funny do u know how many have been killed, mained, disfigured, injured in iraq plz loly rofl just because its in ure own back yard

lol and to boot did i say they were using b52s in iraq no did you read that i included the word "vietnam"? if not do not pass go do not collect 200 ^^

Yeah like you didnt mean to incompass US behaviour in Vietnam with US behaviour in Iraq.
But if you wanna split hairs over your post here goes....
And the previous Dictator of Iraq killed, maimed, disfigured and disapeared how many?
How many Kurdish women and children were killed using poison gas at the express order of Saddam Huisain?
As for the carpet bombing of Vietnam .... no major centers of population were carpet bombed by the US.
In fact if the US had embarked upon a policy of carpet bombing Hanoi there is a good chance they may very well have won the war. However the US chose NOT too do so BECAUSE of the loss of innocent human life.
And if were gonna get self righteous about Vietnam .... you are aware that the North Vietnamese Army was in the habbit of hacking of the limbs of children who had been innoculated against disease by the unfeeling, demonic, spawn of Satan US Medical Corps?
How about we mention how many Iraqis have been murdered by Islamic "freedom" fighter suicide bombers?
Again your ignorance of this subject is obvious.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
just a quick note, you put the wrong word in "'s. it's "Islamic" freedom fighters.

stupid terrorists has nothing to do with islam, they have perverted their faith to their own prejudice and are no longer true followers.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
before you make me ill Rookiescot.. do you deny that the americans/english kill civilians? yes or no

dont make the americans/english out to be saints on a crusade

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hawkwind said:
Wipe Saudi of the face of the planet and a lot of the current problems would dissapear.

That's what the Nazis tried to do to the Jews.

/cough tosser cough

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
before you make me ill Rookiescot.. do you deny that the americans/english kill civilians? yes or no

dont make the americans/english out to be saints on a crusade

I will deny that US or British Armed forces INTENTIONALY target civilians.
As opposed to suicide bombers who do.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
just a quick note, you put the wrong word in "'s. it's "Islamic" freedom fighters.

stupid terrorists has nothing to do with islam, they have perverted their faith to their own prejudice and are no longer true followers.

I agree 100%

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hawkwind said:
Basically it's all fucked up. Wipe Saudi of the face of the planet and a lot of the current problems would dissapear.

not my opionion but my bf's dad was in the RAF in saudi for about 14 years and he has exactly the same feelings, some of the horror stories he's told me about that place really do make my blood run cold

but i guess you have to live there, seeing is believeing.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
~shrug~

It's easy to get enraged by these things but genocide is never the answer. S'like, if I'm watching a program about the atrocities commited in WW2 by either side, a small part of my brain starts screaming at me to go upstairs, dig out my biochem books, create a deadly neurotoxin and ... kill ... everyone.

Of course, I haven't done that yet; biochemistry is soooo dull. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom