Ttt Ttt Ttt Ttt !

S

SFXman

Tonight... The Two Towers, can't wait.
PLUS I just got my license yesterday so will be able to drive there :)

O

old.LandShark

Congratulations on the driving license :)

S

SFXman

Get to drive to see TTT today, woooot.

O

old.job

Not a driving licence, just his licence to be released from the nutty farm.

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by old.job
Not a driving licence, just his licence to be released from the nutty farm.

your 100% correct. My brother worked with SFXman. j/k

Gratz on the licence m8, hav fun driving. and is it 9points on ur licence gets u banned?... so 1more and ur banned... ! :rolleyes:

T

Tenko

Originally posted by SFXman
Movie was fabulous.

Fabulous?

Just saw it.

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aRGGH!!

I need to see it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again..........................

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

Sigurd

Was a bit disappointed myself, I was waiting for the Shelob scene until I realised the movie was trying to wrap itself up...still great, but I hope they don't add too much to the next one... and I can just picture Sauron turning good and having a picnic with Frodo and Sam on Mount Doom.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by the_chimera
Was a bit disappointed myself, I was waiting for the Shelob scene until I realised the movie was trying to wrap itself up...still great, but I hope they don't add too much to the next one... and I can just picture Sauron turning good and having a picnic with Frodo and Sam on Mount Doom.
Hehe... I heard about the Shelob being left till Return of the King some weeks or maybe months back. Nice how they hinted towards Shelob though :)
Hehe@Sauron thing...
I for one actually found the Gollum skitsofrenia quite amusing although it made the movie a lot less serious which perhaps is not such a good thing :(

T

Tenko

Bad news :(

My best mates fiancé is so ill she cant go see the film this evening <Ahhhhhhh>

Good news :D

He's leaving her in her sick bed and taking me instead! :clap:

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD NEWS

The tickets are for the gallery (reclining leather seats, free food and drink!) @ screen 18 of manchesters filmworks, the largest and best audio equiped cinema screen in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Xmas has come early for Tenko, shame about his girl though :(

S

SFXman

Sounds like a nice theater. Nonetheless... I saw it last tuesday :)

T

Tenko

Show off :)

I had to wait till thursday, just to get good seats.

Mates a bit of a home cinema junkie so he gets particular about which cinema, which row etc :p

Still... twice before xmas, natch!

:cool:

D

Delket

Originally posted by Tenko

screen 18 of manchesters filmworks, the largest and best audio equiped cinema screen in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

U get free pie for saying that?

T

Tenko

No Delket :p

I did get as much Nachos and cheese dip, popcorn, chocolate and coke as I could consume though, hmmmmm!

And the film rocks just as much the second time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom