Trying to pick up the event

M

Molten Lava

As GOA told us....the events will be picked up after the 1.52 patch....read this on daoc-page:

After a few moments of silence, the woman leans toward her companion and continues their conversation.

"-By the way, Liam wrote to me." Her tone is calm, but you can sense much restrained tension in it.

"-Ah ? He is all right ? Still living amongst the bears ?"

"- I'm serious. He saw some of them there. The same kind as we've seen here, you see. Numerous, well organized and aggressive. They don't come from there, Gareth, of this I am sure."

"-I know sweetheart, I know. And, you and I know what that means…"

Anyone any idea where I might find these "bears"??
My best guess i Cornwall Station lots of bears around there...

O

old.Odysseus

ok, im off to cornwall to whack bears :)

i dont think, i nuke stuff

B

Bleri McThrust

Does anyone else think that the person who writes this stuff swallowed a dictionary :confused:

B

burg-

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
Does anyone else think that the person who writes this stuff swallowed a dictionary :confused:

haha!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust

doesn't seem to be particularly verbose to me...? :eek:

Anyhow, love how people's first reaction is "omfg! bears? some guy said some thing about some bear??"
"KILL ALL THE BEARS, QUICK"
:E

L

loxleyhood

Methinks living with the bears is a sarcastic comment from our typicaly useless and cryptic event soaps :p

D

-Dreama-

I think the event guys are having a good laugh most of the time...

"Hey Bob, what do you say we post some bullshit analagy about living with bears and see what the noobs do?"

"Good idea Jim, I bet they go and slaughter every bear from snowdonia to cornwall and back"

"Yeah, silly noobs! Hey, I got 5 bucks that says if we put a speacial bear in that talks that they kill it within 30 min."

"Nah, I give them 10 min!"

You just know they must do some things JUST to see how fast we feck it up! I bet ya they have bets going around the office about it....we must be damn entertaining to watch

:p

:touch: :twak: :whip:

O

old.Odysseus

ok, so whos up for some bearhunting? ;)
btw, I'll take that bet, but make it 5 minutes.

D

-Dreama-

And knowing us silly Albs, it would be a one time spawn, once it's dead it's forever dead. And of course one of us would kill it be for we talked to it.

You kill the Should Not Be Killed Bear.
You fecked up silly noob, and you've ruined the rest of the event for the other 1500 people online.

that would be the msg some silly lvl 15 guy gets when hunting near WD and killing bears...and of course being a silly Alb he would think:

Huh? Event? What event? There's an event? Why didn't anyone tell me about it?

M

medowind

500g to the person that brings me Liam the bear boys head

It’s the medowind kill task event of the centaury :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom