Trying to make a movie

pip

Banned
i have just downloaded the new fraps but when i go into movie mode get loads of lag

can anyone giv me tips to stop it plz?

A

Aoln

Lower the recording fps, put it on halfscreen capture mode, dont dual log, get more RAM and a faster pc.

pip

Banned
Aoln said:
Lower the recording fps, put it on halfscreen capture mode, dont dual log, get more RAM and a faster pc.
thx :worthy: works great :)

crikey mate! theres a solo'er.. im gonna go jump on him! followed by my 7 hunter friends! phwoar what a beauty bunch of arpe ><

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Or assisting warlocks.

Chamber, chamber, chamber

Chamber, chamber, chamber,

olol good work m8s

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
crikey mate! theres a solo'er.. im gonna go jump on him! followed by my 7 hunter friends! phwoar what a beauty bunch of arpe ><
lol coming from someone that pm me on msn crying asking me not to kill ya

pip said:
lol coming from someone that pm me on msn crying asking me not to kill ya

guess you dont know the difference between asking you on msn if you were pip, telling you you were the reason i was planning on quitting... and crying.

A

Aoln

Personally, i'm looking foward to it!

How long you reckon it'll be? ;d

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
you guys are fucking idiots :p at least Aoln is trying to be helpful

pip

Banned
Aoln said:
Personally, i'm looking foward to it!

How long you reckon it'll be? ;d
Tbh mate dunno done what you told me earlier but dont fancy showing it in mini size if i have to i go tommorow buy new pc at mo i got 2.8 ghz 512 mb 80 gb and a rad 9200pro gfx but still laggy as hell in video mode

peeps must of though birthday come early ammount of rp i giv away today trying to get it to work :(

Tbh im shit with computers as when i was at school they didnt have comps they taught me how to ride a horse and cart hehe

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
dont worry your on it from other night with hunter pure ownage

does it include when you and your 5 hunter friends jumped me and lost?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Was that at primary school Pip? *runs sarcasticly*

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Tbh mate dunno done what you told me earlier but dont fancy showing it in mini size if i have to i go tommorow buy new pc at mo i got 2.8 ghz 512 mb 80 gb and a rad 9200pro gfx but still laggy as hell in video mode

peeps must of though birthday come early ammount of rp i giv away today trying to get it to work :(

Tbh im shit with computers as when i was at school they didnt have comps they taught me how to ride a horse and cart hehe

Just up 512 mb -> 1.5gb or 2gb and u fine ;)

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
hyper threading processor or equivalent, faster hd, more ram ... or 2nd comp and video capture card.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I had issues with a similar spec PC, and 1gig of ram. It turned out my hard drives werent quick enough. Have now swapped to useing 2 x 10,000 rpm drives in a striped raid. Works really well

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh pip, processor with decent amount of cache, fast hdd, and decent amount of fast memory are required, as they're the bottlenecks. Thats where the bandwidth is required when working with video

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom