Trying To Contact The Old BW 2 TFC Crew!

• Thread starter old.[FMD]Stu_Granger
  • Start date
O

old.[FMD]Stu_Granger

I am trying to contact all the old Barrysworld Custom Map Server crew, I mean Veterans ;). Why? Because I wish to set up a reunion for a game of TFC (or TF 1.5 as [ex-SLH/iD/SHS]Anty corrected me last eve).

I have contacted quite a few of the crew, including: Freshmeat, Fade, Mr_Psycho, Anty, BigSir, Cornster, Mr_Brit, Fatbloke, Giberator, Gordon Deathwish, KTM (Andy), Lilly Monster, Misterdead, Mr. Bee, Pakman, South Star, Kain, Junc, Private Ryan, Strangelove, Sucidal Tart, etc. Main TFC'ers I am trying to get ahold of are: Ryo Okhi, RabidMonkey, Cannon Fodder, Carpster, Kayn KTF, etc.

Most are interested in playing a Reunion Match (some are not unfortunately :() with all the old classic BW 2 Custom maps, inc. NML, TotalWar, Fortsaken, Darkness, etc.

So if you are one of the BW2 veterans and are interested in joining us at our reunion games, please leave a message here or email me direct at: stu_granger@klan-kermit.co.uk or support@klan-kermit.co.uk you can also contact me by ICQ at 26274153.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With thanks

[FMD]Stu_Granger

O

old.[FMD]Stu_Granger

Umm, for those who asked ... forgot to mention: BMW, Gordon Bennitt, SB, Viruz (who won't play the reunion because the maps are lame ... so he says :p), Noggin, Sydeereal, Shannon,

Apologies for anyone I missed out ... if I did miss you off the lists, let me know ;)

With thanks

[FMD]Stu_Granger

O

old.[FMD]Stu_Granger

Oh yeah, Grimwart, Bungeyjump, Clapto, -Nite-, SilentBob (who is SB on the above post), Rasczak, Jack da Ripper, oh yeah ... the geeza I keep meeting in CS ... Barnicle :), Valjean, Demon D@ve, Des-Astor, AmGod, Bananahead, Squire, Whiteriot. If I've missed anyone else out, please let me know ... or if you are one of the doods listed, please get in touch asap :)

Speak to you soon.

With thanks

[FMD]Stu_Granger

O

old.[RA]Ring Peace

Oi Stu, how come you've forgotten me now?

Like A&I, RA have some old BW peeps in it - Grimwart, Pakman, Me and me bruv excession (used to play under my name), and can anyone remember a nice guy called Morkith.

Tho I aint looking forward to playing Darkness again :) How about a lovely game of 2morforts? Invectus anyone?

Getting back to my point, I am very upset you just forgot me like that Stu, so when the invitation arrives I am just gonna use it for roach paper :)

O

old.Kez

I'm outraged that I'm not even thought of as OldSkool, and I shall be boycotting this entire event ;)

and yes, I remember morkith (if only coz I saw him on IRC the other day :))

O

old.[FMD]Stu_Granger

Oh yeah ... Ring Peace ... how's you m8ey ;)

But Kez, you don't play TFC anyway.

With thanks

[FMD]Stu_Granger

O

old.Andy

We could play NML2, and Kez could do his pixie dust thing as the defending scout.

O

old.SuicidalTart

/waves

oh yes, all the old skool maps.. NML, 2moreforts, and *especially* Darkness ;p

hmm, now if only we could do it on a 1016 patch server :eek:)

http://www.langames.net/

O

old.Kez

But Kez, you don't play TFC anyway.
That wasn't the point tho :D

Tartychops!
You say darkness as if it was worse than 2moreforts, which we both know to be a lie ;)

ugh, and NML, eeeeeeevil.

O

old.Mad Kain

M0000?

*digs out old bw password*

ragh! /me slaps all with a snark...

Hiya lads, I'm still around but uninstalled HL around a month ago, after installing it to see what this new netcode was like. Gotta say its quite poor, sure its smoothened out HL but it didn't feel right - so I deleted HL :p

I'm up for a reunion match whenever, just tell me if there is one being staged a few days in advance, so I can get the hl cd off a mate :)
Those maps sure bring back memories. Especially the spam on NML lol. Darkness was a total nightmare to defend on, but had some nice design. It would be nice to return to that all.
See yas.

PS. Trat! Install uo! :p

O

old.Donk

Oi bitch .... me as well

Donk ... Burt ... Player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom