Trying out daoc, but all my cha's have disappeared.

Sporran

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Just fired up daoc, I haven't played in years, all my lvl 50's from Prydwen/Excalibur have disappeared (i had 3 accounts, 2 were registered to the same email address and only 1 of those 2 survived)

I don't mind playing from 1-50 again but is there a server I'm best to join? I don't want to waste my time on an inactive server.

Cheers

Kris

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Have you tried <acc-name> and then put _EU after? Say my eu acc was called CorNokZ and I had to access it on US servers, it'd look like this: CorNokZ_EU

Then transfer your characters to any of the ywain servers as they are all clustered

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
have you tried putting _eu on the end. then once you done that and ur on the sellecting server list click on the archive at the bottom and then exc/pry should show up if you havnt transfered them alrdy :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ywain is the place to be nowdays. You can pick any of the Ywain# servers, although Ywain1 probably has the fewest vacant housing lots

Sporran

Fledgling Freddie
tried sporran_EU, but no joy, when i log in with sporran all the cha slots are free when i choose the archived prydwen server.

i'll try emailing cust support and see if they are able to help.

thanks for your reply guys

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
To be a correct eu account login HAS to be sporran_eu bud,I can still access excal/pryd archive with me US acc and ofc the char slots are empty,my eu accounts all worked fine with the extra eu bit on username and had toons all thier,I think lots of people found calling mythic very helpful when they had issues,hope you get sorted

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
also bare in mind the USA doesnt use sub logins like GOA so your account/sub login would be your old game login and password not the sublogin :p so for example

Game Login: Sporran111_EU <----- that would be the one

Sub Login: Sporran (GOA servers)

Sporran

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, put _eu at the end, but i can't remember my old passwords. I'll call cust serv, just not had a chance, but will let yous know how i get on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom