Tryin to make sense of hib

T

treaclekins

Tryin to make Sense of hib,not claiming I know everything about hib,nor Doac I go by what see,not what other people tell me

Listen to this one

Ally Vrs Ally Conflects are gonna happen,Its unavoidable Theres more here in hiberia from my own eyes.just not with me only countless other people

When endgame comes we all fight the same battle,spill blood on the same battlefeild,or craft at the same place.Its pointless

Guilds Shouldnt be framin other guilds for ones own prisonal fame,no one is better then anyone else,

Population is low sometimes It really hard to fight a group in rvr/pve

remeber something RvR Guilds if it wasnt for pve,You wouldnt be endgame rvr

Yes There is unexpectable noobs out there spend all there time beggin for gold,how join guilds spamming for powerleveling

Powerlevelings is A Award for something u did,rarely ever happens or its someone reallife girlfriend or m8

If A lvl50 Guildmaster needs a guildcrafter,but this guildcrafter low lvl he spends all hes time workin on the craft for your guild.he finishs makes LGM spellcraftin he asks u if its ok if you can powerlevel him for his hard work,would u tell him no?

Powerlevelin isnt evil Love of powerleveling is evil

There is players how come to this excalbar.dont know nothing about hib,never played,wish join a guild you give them some money,they go lvl,or u show them where to hunt

they make 19 in a week,ask if they can get something crafted for bg0,would u tell them no?
Me If i dont have crafters in the guild ill pay him some myself

after he asks for power level to 19-24 for bg 1
I would do it,cause not only does he help my guild he helping the realm

This is not selfish its sensable

thats how it should be

We shouldnt war with one another ,we have to get along

K

Khalen

You maybe laugh at him but he really says how it should be. A lot of people are turning into selfish gamers and don't care about others. People should indeed help each other more in one realm instead of making it all guild vs guild things...

Powerleveling in a lot of cases ain't a reward, it's greed (Why level when I can PL they all think) I've seen loads of PLed people and I've seen loads of em fail miserably in trying to play their class right. It's not the levels that make the differance it's the time spent playing a char...

And then to think about people who aren't even willing to give 1 single Gold coin to a newbee who just started... It's like killing 1 mob to get that back is it that hard to give 1 mere gold coin away? (helping someone a lot to start)

And then there are the crafters... No sorry I don't do BG armor/weapons (because it has so low profit value, notice the picture of greed again instead of helping).

Just my opinions about this game...

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by treaclekins
after he asks for power level to 19-24 for bg 1
I would do it,cause not only does he help my guild he helping the realm

I have to say I dissaggree with that. Being a GM, I won't stand for people asking to be powerleveled, although I don't mind people offering to give people a few levels. I've had people join my guild and when they hit level 5, ask if they can be powerleveled, and this is their first DAoC character!

People coming over from Excalibur might not be planning on carrying on past 24. You get them up to 24, they hit 350RP's and then they could be gone.

I would rather play in a realm with less high level people who know how to play, than to play in higher populated realms of people who don't know how to play their classes properly.

L

Laston

aye pl is bad mainlt due to the fact the pl one don't get to know his char. i for one lvl 48 i know more than some lvl 50 wardens they got like 9 days played i got 27 :p and yes i don't like 4fins

O

old.Kian

Powerleveling - I'm very wary of most people who ask for it. Quite often, it's because they're impatient to get through the 'boring' PvE and into 'exciting' RvR... or they just want the status of having a level 50 char as soon as possible. For the first - if you can't stick at XPing, there's a good chance you'll get bored with RvR quickly too, especially if you just run in an Emain zerg all the time. Furthermore - people who show that sort of impatience tend to be a liability in RvR. I've seen too many good plans in RvR ruined because some moron with attention deficit disorder 'got bored' after 3 minutes to actually help add to the number of ritalin addicts in the frontiers. As for those who just want status... why the hell should I waste my time helping you get 'respect' you haven't EARNED? Not that having a level 50 is actually that big a deal these days anyway (mostly because there are so many PL/Ebay chars out there)... the ones who get respect are the people who've proved they know their class, their realm and their enemies. There are cases when I will, and have, helped someone level - but it's been people who've proved they know how to play their class and are here to help their realmmmates and not just themselves. Even then, it's not been true PLing, more relaxing a group's level limit by a few levels :)

Giving gold - no, it doesn't take me long to make 1 gold... but why does a low level NEED to ask for it? There are still some of us around who were there from the start, and we managed to get to 50 (eventually) without handouts. Just pick up the damned loot bags and you'll scrape together enough for serviceable equipment. It won't be uber-duper red con gear, but it'll be enough for you to hunt in until you can afford better. As long as I see loot bags left to decay outside Mag Mell, I see no reason to hand cash out to those who can't be arsed to help themselves.

Crafters - no, I don't take orders for BG weapons personally... although I do sometimes as a special request for friends and guildies. It's not about profit either - it's about the time that it takes, the fact that I usually have plenty of higher level orders to get on with, and the fact that you don't NEED a legendary crafter to do BG gear. Someone with 600 weaponcraft will do just as well for your Thidranki needs, and meanwhile I can get on with outfitting the people who ARE fighting for the realm proper. On a related note - if you ask me for a masterpiece weapon for a lower level, be prepared to be laughed at. It takes me almost as much time (and every bit as much RSI) to make a level 5 masterpiece as it does a level 51... you'll level out of the weapon faster than I can make it.

Like a lot of Hibernians, I'm always ready to help my realm... it's just I don't include handouts to lazy little twats (who are unlikely to ever do anything for the realm in return) in my definition of helping the realm.

O

old.Kian

In response to Down - mostly alb/excal, guest appearances in hib/pryd from time to time and some EVE Online.

I do still play hib, mostly by prior arrangement - i.e. PM me on pryd.net for a weapon order and it will get filled, and I try and make a showing for relic raids/dragon raids and the like, or if someone I know needs a hand with something.

K

klavrynd

i'm not even gonna read through this bs again, all i'm gonna say by means of farming is :

bla bla bla

E

Edlina

Originally posted by klavrynd
i'm not even gonna read through this bs again, all i'm gonna say by means of farming is :

bla bla bla

Rofl :D

+1 ;)

J

Jarve

<sneaks in and buffs klav when she doesnt notice> mwahaha

F

faderullan

I dont understand that part of people saying that other people need to play their class during leveling or else they wont know how to play their character in RvR.

The hard part to learn is not how to play the character. Its how to play RvR battles effective. Once you learn that it wont matter what class you play, you will still perform good.

K

kr0n

Argh... my brains overloaded after trying to read that mfing post...

There are people who should be shot for trying to speak out loud... He's obviously one of them.

M

Moth Twiceborn

Thanks Kian for stating my own personal prejudices so eloquently :)

"ne gold spare m8?"
"Go and kill something, you idiot!"

Users who are viewing this thread