Truley off topic: What hurts on body and why/how?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just under my left ribs are hurting...

Moved violently and pulled them oO Cant remember time.

Next :D

2 Days till DAoC!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Just to make you feel even more shite:

I'm eating a Flake. It tastes good, damnit.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like yer having a heart attack. Might wanna go to a doctors and get some pills. :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I've got a PHD in Quantium Physics - so I think i'm reasonably qualified to make the following statements...

tRoG isn't eating a flake, he's eating a half crushed mars bar he found in a bin.

Sissyfoo is wrong, why? Because. I've got a PHD I know things. THing you will never understand. Like why your hair stands up on end when you wake up in the morning. And why the toaster always burns your toast leaving this icky black burnt tasting patches. I'm smarter than you basically and its not for you to question me.

Also time travel is impossible.

This concludes this post from your friendly nieghbourhood quantium physisisisisisit.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Just under my left ribs are hurting...

Moved violently and pulled them oO Cant remember time.

Next :D

2 Days till DAoC!

Does it hurt to breathe?
or does it just ache.
or is it a sharper pain when you apply pressure?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I've got a PHD in Quantium Physics - so I think i'm reasonably qualified to make the following statements...

tRoG isn't eating a flake, he's eating a half crushed mars bar he found in a bin.

Sissyfoo is wrong, why? Because. I've got a PHD I know things. THing you will never understand. Like why your hair stands up on end when you wake up in the morning. And why the toaster always burns your toast leaving this icky black burnt tasting patches. I'm smarter than you basically and its not for you to question me.

Also time travel is impossible.

This concludes this post from your friendly nieghbourhood quantium physisisisisisit.

Pfft...I lecture in applied err, meta-quantum-cybernetical pimpage at Cambridge! They offered me the nobel peace prize and I totally threw it in their faces and told them to suck my a-hole because REAL scientists don't NEED awards.

(I took the money though because REAL scientists are piss poor :mad: )

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
My left elbow joint hurts - but thats some nerve trouble - i have it because my chair has no comfy padded bits on the arm so my arm rubs against the molded plastic and hurts.

So much now i wear a tubi-grip on it.

(my arm not the chair)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like liver failure Overdriven, are you an alcholic like me? :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Pfft...I lecture in applied err, meta-quantum-cybernetical pimpage at Cambridge! They offered me the nobel peace prize and I totally threw it in their faces and told them to suck my a-hole because REAL scientists don't NEED awards.

(I took the money though because REAL scientists are piss poor :mad: )

Thats nothing, I'm frequently abducted by aliens to help them fix their Blooble engines (your too stupid to know the real name, if I were to tell you your head with pop like a watermelon in a vice from the sheer mind numbing astoundment that this name is so far above you in terms of intelligence) - I also live off wellfare. ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea? Well, I am such an amazing scientist that the only money I get is from pennies that my students throw to me during at lectures (not sure if they are taking pity on me or are trying to kill me) and the only food I get to eat are the shiny apples that the wannabe-teacher's pets hand in at the end of the day.

Umm...I also helped God create the universe by teaching how to recombine atoms into elements using blu tak and sticky back tape! ;)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I am infact now eating the chocolate egg that came with the flake - or, as you may say, I am eating the egg that the flake came with. It's yummy.

Once I've finished this chocolate egg, I will move onto the second flake which came with the egg (Or second flake which the egg came with), and enjoy it very much. You should continue feeling all hurty at this point, because I wish to laugh at you. Yum, yum yum yum, yummity yum yum. Oooooh, yum.

The egg and the flakes came together!

Edit- Fuck. My second flake is broken. :(

Karam_Gruul

Banned
my nob hurts, maybe cos of the hard shafting i just gave all your mums hahahaha

and dads

hahahaha

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
my nob hurts, maybe cos of the hard shafting i just gave all your mums hahahaha

and dads

hahahaha
uhm... :eek7: errrr....... :eek6: hm... well , i dont think any kind of comback is even needed... no wait...heard of puberty?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Oh yea? Well, I am such an amazing scientist that the only money I get is from pennies that my students throw to me during at lectures (not sure if they are taking pity on me or are trying to kill me) and the only food I get to eat are the shiny apples that the wannabe-teacher's pets hand in at the end of the day.

Umm...I also helped God create the universe by teaching how to recombine atoms into elements using blu tak and sticky back tape! ;)

I can't top that so i'm going to resort to personal attacks.

You Smell!
Your Gay!
You Suck!
Noob!!

Sissyfoo eats kitten heads!!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:

he does?
:cheers:
Thats fantastic news :) i hate Kittens.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:

You Smell!
Your Gay!
You Suck!
Noob!!

~cries~

So cold. :(

Hmm...I must hit back and hit back HARD!!

It is YOU'RE, not your! n00b!!11onetwoone!!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
So much love in this world and so little filters through to these forums :(

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
That's because a spiritual vampires roam the boards and suck the love from everywhere :(

But not from me!!!!! :flame:

Anyway, ontopic, I think my neck hurts and what I wouldn't give for a neck massage...actually just a whole body massage would rock right now :D
In a few days my arm will hurt like hell.... I'm getting my 1st tattoo :eek:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
The tattoo will be words. Omnia Vincit Amor
Having it tattooed on my upper arm on the underside (ouchies) :s

I've had peircings done so I imagine it can't hurt as much as that. Don't think I'll try the vinegar and rum technique tho :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
Anyway, ontopic, I think my neck hurts and what I wouldn't give for a neck massage...actually just a whole body massage would rock right now :D

~gets out his massage oils~

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
Blackwork always hurts more, but it's soooo worth it. If you're certain it's what you want, you won't regret it. And tattooing is addictive - the only thing that's stopping me getting more is lack of cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom