True or false?

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
ppl say there is a quest, u can do on your other lvl 50 characters, when u dinged CL5 on your (for example) main, that alows u to ding CL5 after completing the quest?

True or False? (or wtf did u hear that retarded shit)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
dunno... have heard the same. but just heard.. can be wrong

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know if this goes across servers? ie I complete CL5 on hib/exc and my mid/pryd chars wont need to do quests?

/Dracus

would be great if it was true, mythic must be idiots if they think ppl cba to do quests over n over n over n over again, like on MLs hwo fun is it to do it more then once?

WTB auto ml10 on all my lvl 50 chars on all servers!

wispy

Fledgling Freddie
Tip of the week
If you want to have several Champions
In a few days, you will have the possibility to help your King which will enable you to become Champion of the Realm. Perilous missions await you and we recommend you to start them as soon as you reach levels 30 to 35 for the first steps might be a little easy for level 50 characters. But once you have completed the Champion Quest of your Realm, you might not wish to do it again for each of your level 50 characters. This case has been anticipated even if it wasn't really brought forward for it would be a real shame not to complete at least once each Champion's Quest.
If you want to become a Champion without experiencing, or living again the adventures of Darkness Rising, you just have to go and speak to the King. If your character is level 50 you will then be able to gain Champion's experience and pass the 5 levels. This will enable you to benefit from the sub-classing points at each level as well as from the enlargement of the choice for mounts and their equipment. However, you will have to wait the 5th Champion level to get your Champion Weapon.

My Note: Yes you dont have to do quests but for One time drops you have to do Co5 so you need to do all quests. You can just go and talk with king and you can get CLxp but its a slowest way getting CLXP you need 400k rpts or so. Doing quests is best thou. I done my first CL5 char neraly 9hour playing I done co5 for 3 times with same char for clxp etc. CL2.5 abit taking time and co5 so I guess you get a few friend to get there. and if you will do co5 than do it with only 1 balanced fg. Honestly Doing each mob 2-3x times takes alot of time and its very easy with balanced fg.

Balanced FG.

1 Shield tank that knows how to guard oO is a must
1 pbae is a must.
2 x druid at least one with fop.
1 Warden is a good idea for pbt and twf.
you can fill rest how you want
Well suggested one is
1 more pbae
1 dps
and a bard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom