True Feelings

O

old.Wicoa

Hello fellow Daoc'ers

This is how I feel after a long hard think.

I am not going to move to the US version 1) Because taking a char to 40+ plus all my alts will be too painful. 2) Because I want to make a success of the UK version. I seriously will not have fun on the xp treadmill again and thats the point of the game.

We play via the net, there are bound to be some problems and to me they were on the case quite quickly and identified the problem.

I do think that goa, wanadoo and mythic have some things they need to put right, including a prydwen server upgrade (theres always hope) someone told me once that they were, prob rumours tho.

I will run SWG along side this game and I do think that this game can be a success. Lets rally round DAOC Europe and see where they take it. I will keep my account for the near future certainly till christmas. I would like to see where they take the game and how they run it. If it doesnt improve then I will cancel but lets give them a go fellas.

Last night was a bit bad yes and I went mental at first but I realised that I have a life outside DAOC and spent time on that instead. Yes we pay them money but have they fixed the problem yes they have.

This game has issues but there again so does the US version and so does every other mmorpg I bet that even SWG will have problems and I bet you'll be saying I wish I never stopped DAOC.

These are purely my thoughts but to transfer to the US version is a no go for me if I stop I stop for good. If I had my time again I probably would have gone for the US version. I say probably because I would waver over the support I would like to give the UK servers.

There are certain things we want pvp, third server, patches, less lag. As I said with me they have till after just after christmas to sort everything out if things are still bad then then it is certain I am off no joke, no come back.

In my ideal world I would like to run this alongside SWG for a long time and play happily.

Sorry you had to read my waffle.

Take Care all

Wic
4X Scout Prydwen
2X Warden Excaliber

I

Israfael

Sums it up nicely, I think.

/salute

Now get your ass into some frontier zone so I can kill you :D

W

wolfensteine

Nice to hear someone is staying. I've heard people in the US are leaving Camelot in droves so we should feel fortunate in some respects.

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Alrindel
Very reasonable. Who let you post here?

Begone, foul Hibernian Champion of Sarcasm!

O

old.Bowen

I agree with your post well put

If I leave I will leave not travel across the waters - but I won't be leaving, every MMORPG has technical problems at times that's technology for you 'it breaks'.

The important thing is their willingness to do something about it and that we're kept informed - from what I read on the Camelot-Europe site all of that is met so I remain happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom