tRoG is no more.

T

The Fonz

He got banned from Barrysworld. :(

I'm sure he'll be back in one form or another but it's still a sad day and a catalist for darker days no doubt.

Anyway, post nice stuff and show him how much we all care.

tRoG, nuff respect mate. You wen't out fighting. :D

B

Belsameth

free tw0g and Gwombear from the clutches of the evil owner! :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

Teh Krypt

Damini is a bit confused :p

tRoG I love you.

You'll always be the best, I know it, you know it, Barrysworld knows it!

:bazbeer: :bazbeer:

D

Damini

On my screen, it had no message for your post, and so I replied how it looks weird. Then it had your post four times and my post twice.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Phew... getting banned on BW a new fashion statement?

I am like so last year...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*goes to photoshop a "Free Tr0gBear" banner*

T

The Fonz

Our very own Gombur got banned too. :(

Such a sad day...

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Fonz
Our very own Gombur got banned too. :(

Such a sad day...

Who cares, he actualy deserved it unlike tRoGie :(

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, time to f00k orf to snuggle with your big, smart friends then, Krypt.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

I was actualy pointing to the FREE WIJ campaign.

R

rynnor

Hmm - its been a bit of an odd day by the look of it - bit surprised about the high level of anti-DOAC hostility on the general forum.

Odd that they should see themselves as any different to the rest of us when they seem to post all the same kinds of crap as the rest of us.

Ono's troll thread started under the off topic forum wasnt a patch on the stuff the Off topic mob posted on the VNU boards but I may be biased :)

Edit - just spotted what looks to have sparked it all off - Gombur posted to the revision thread and all the generalites jumped on him - I think we should invade to teach em some manners...

X

Xtro

Originally posted by rynnor

Edit - just spotted what looks to have sparked it all off - Gombur posted to the revision thread and all the generalites jumped on him - I think we should invade to teach em some manners...

Yeah, all jumping over and starting yet another round of crap will really help things won't it? :rolleyes:

FYI Gombur has been posting for quite some time on the general forum and had been pretty much accepted there. Today he seems to have had some anger attack and gone out of his way to wind people up. Posting on that revision thread had FA to do with it.

I don't have a thing against Gombur, far from it btw. Think you just had a bit of a bad day m8 if you read this.

Daoc players have been integrating there np at all and dont forget some daoc players were actually here as part of the BW community (and general forum users) before daoc existed too.

Personally I couldn't give a flying f00k what GAME someone plays. There are fuckwits on both forums.

Anyway try to let it be, having stupid flame wars isn't going to help.

J

Jiggs

well gomb kind off did ask for it...

BUT STILL

FREE THE KITTEN

R

rynnor

Originally posted by Xtro
Anyway try to let it be, having stupid flame wars isn't going to help.

Wise words - I still think a bit of mixing between the forums would foster better relations between them tho.

O

old.job

troggs.jpg

These guys can help I think?

G

Generic Poster

Nonsense. Most of the abuse in those threads was coming from the 'General Forum lot', yet Gombur takes all the shit. Experiment or not, you should know by now that there is an art to flaming. Jumping in with "fuck you and all you motherfuckers" is the fastest way to a locked thread, and a locked thread cuts your flaming potential to shreds.

posted by Flimgoblin

Krypt
Are you the sort of little fellow that hangs around with big burly types and goes "yeah! ner! take that!" when they beat people up?

Probably the best thing to come out of that thread :D

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Nonsense. Most of the abuse in those threads was coming from the 'General Forum lot', yet Gombur takes all the shit. Experiment or not, you should know by now that there is an art to flaming. Jumping in with "fuck you and all you motherfuckers" is the fastest way to a locked thread, and a locked thread cuts your flaming potential to shreds.

Funny tho how the "Generalites" seem to be able to say and do anything, including telling people to die of aids on a regular basis, yet when a Forumite does something like that (yes, it's not nice. yes, he was a n0rty boy. no, it wasn't actually THAT bad)
a mod, and especially one of the owners, bans him.
whats next? banning everybody who can't proof they have blond hair and blue eyes?

T

Tranquil-

I feel like invading the general board. I may be bad, but I feel good. :F

S

Sigurd

Once again, it highlights what great mods we have in the DAoC forums :p

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Generic Poster

Probably the best thing to come out of that thread :D

Your just as bad as me, licking someone elses arse here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom