Trinilim :D

E

Exiled

Thanks for the lil one on one outside sauv, good fight, didnt realise you guys hit for so much, shame about the grey caster :( dont normally go for you guys but you nuked me hehe :D

O

old.LandShark

non-50 friar beat lvl48 champ?? :p
Wtf =)

K

kirennia

Trinilim dinged 49 yesterday :D

I know cause hes in my guild and kept pm'ing me so out his 49...hehehehe only joking. Or at least jokin bout the pmin me thing....hmmmm nmind :p

T

Trinilim

Hehe, loved the fight bud :)

And yeah, I just dinged 49 a day or two ago (was 48 when I fought you I believe). Ph33r de friyah! ;)

Hehe, if you wanna find out how hard we friars hit when we're not debuffed to hell and back, we should meet up sometime for a little friendly duel :) . Plus, should be hitting 50 soon, will produce even more of a challenge for ya ;) .

And as for that caster... he's a dolt :p he charged out of the BK into the forest about 10 times, and every time he'd be killed by that SB (think her name is Unity or something as such).

And speaking of unity, if he/she reads this, nice job ;) I love fighting worthy SBs :D (don't particularly like being killed so much by them, but they're nice fights :) ).

If you wanna duel, group, or etc sometime, just gimme a holler, I'm on a lot of the time :).

O

old.LandShark

soz Exiled, I did actually mean 50 champ. I saw the gratz thread on hib forums... hell I think i posted :p
Duel MY friar in a few more days when its 50.... Though I might ask for extra time so i can get some RAs!!
(purgey-purgey :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom