Tried to PM thesa, didnt work no user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
i just wanted to duel Theodon, but needed to get that mage out off the way first, but you kinda messed that up for me :(

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Oh sorry I added on you after he was attacked in another fight and half health so you thought you would attack him? hmmmmm

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
oh oh... this guy is damaged, lets not attack him. I rather let him add on me instead.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Don't be childish it is not becoming of you. He was half health running back to the tower, you got the kill on him anyway and I was helping him as you ADDED on him so I ADDED on you. Sorry I killed you but you get your revenge but I do not expect you to then rude me for it, doesnt make sense to me.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Attacking someone that is not in a fight is not adding though imo

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Ok you make the rules here I will just play the game. I don't want to upset you anymore dear, that might lead to you deleting your characters.

bbl, hugs and kisses to you.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
im not making any rules ? how can i add on someone that is not fighting ? Doesnt make any sense tbh mate. Seems like you are trying to justify your actions.

I do understand the adding reaction though, but i got the flue and im a bit jumpy today...

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
nothing wrong with attacking someone that is low health, if you feel it is unjustified, wait until the fight is over, and return the favour to thesa when HE is low health, but dont add mid fight. you get more RPs that way anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom