Tricky question!

Tilda

Ok,

Around 3 years ago I was doing some work experience for a solicitor.
One one particular day, we drove down to bristol to some sort of vehicle tribunal/appeal type thing.

What had happened was Mrs X ran a coach firm and had done something wrong with the records the drivers had to keep regarding the time they were on the road for.
The result was Mrs X had her coach license reduced by 3 coaches.
By some bloke (it wasn't a pannel, just one man)

My problem is this.
I'm applying for a job at a company and have mentioned that I went to Bristol for this vehicle appeal thing in my CV. However, i'm sure they'll ask me what exactly it was.

The building we went into was pretty big, and iirc had a glass front. It was near the station, I think just off the roundabout next to the station.
Possibly on Temple way/Church Street/Victoria Street.

Can anybody who lives in Bristol, or may know the area, that building better than be advise me as to what it was I went to see that day?!
I've googled just about every cobination of tribunal, appeal, bristol, vehicle and things that I can think of with no joy :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tilda

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
was a council building, im tryin to remember there was a building, that was converted to flats recently, I don't know if you remember but was it opposite the back of House of Frasier?

Tryin to remember the name, is ...?... house, i'll ask around the office to see if ppl remember the name.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just tell them its confidential matter and you can't discuss it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom