Tribute video to buric elfslayer.

O

old.Xanthian

lvl 50 Paladin from the US servers..
Died earlier this week, this vid was made as a tribute to him.

Its very moving to say its only a game and to say its only a sprite, there is a person on the other end playing that sprite.

:(

O

old.neenee

*sips his cola*

do we have a close relationship with the US community or something?

or what.. ?

/shrug

Z

Zill

I had read about Bruic dying a few days ago.

Whoever made the tribute video has done an absolutely superb job in capturing the moment and the music is perfect. Clearly it has effected a lot of peeps who turned out for this tribute and watching it I can't help but feel some sadness, especially during the final clips when they show his character and score. :(

O

old.Max Payne

Originally posted by old.neenee
*sips his cola*

do we have a close relationship with the US community or something?

or what.. ?

/shrug

Stop being a jerk...

H

Herjylf

Very nice indeed.
Pretty awesome if that was a going away party for that char.
He must have been highy respected by all.

very nice indeed, and quite moving aswell.

Herjulf Hornbrytare

S

saltymcpepper

oh shit thats sad.
suprised there wasnt any twats there trying to spoil it like there are in here

O

old.Zerathol

Emotional............... :(
Wonder if its a family or someone close loging in, showing his character that last time.
Anyone knows anything about this guy? And how he passed away? :( :( :(

T

Troryn

what I got from ign it seems he died on the operating table. oh and his son has given his accoun to his guild

F

Feac_

very moving nice to see the respect come from all 3 realms :clap:

K

Kagato.

Beautiful, nice to see some mutual respect between the Realms, I wish we had more of that here.

E

Envenom2

great tribute

Bruic bowl em over up there mate

/Salute

Envenom lvl 50 nightshade

W

wolvon fury

Originally posted by Kagato.
Beautiful, nice to see some mutual respect between the Realms, I wish we had more of that here.

To be honest, you probilly won't see any think on inner realm get togetha ect, Untill the PvP server, When Power freaks rush out,
It leaves the communtiy folk

Anyway, Very nicely made movie,

/Salute Bruic

T

Treniel-

neenee = obivous nob

i think u will find theres quite a bit of that here people just don't show it, if sum1 died that was well known i think the same kind of thing would probably be organised.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Treniel-
neenee = obivous nob

i think u will find theres quite a bit of that here people just don't show it, if sum1 died that was well known i think the same kind of thing would probably be organised.

And some kind of realm-pts-whore would ruin it.. .like Aussie... or XanateA

S

Seerkind

Yup tis very sad indeed.

And Tupp, even tho we are miles apart from the american servers we all share a common intrest in DAOC so show some respect or just dont bother posting.

RIP

S

Stekkerdoos

you people are aware of the fact that every few seconds someone dies here on this world, right ? Sorry its not that i don't care they die or something but to be honest i'm not like devastaded by this either. go make a thread and write a /cry and omg thats just so incredibly awfull for every person that dies on this world every second every seconds.

T

tisme

Wot a wonderful tribute.....He must have been well loved :)
Brought tears to my eyes though.

E

Ensceptifica

Beautiful. And awe inspiring to see so many people organised to show their last respects.

O

old.Krusha

saddest part is when you realise that it wouldnt matter who died on excalibur, no matter how loved/respected that person was/is. Some dick would ruin any event like that, to many slaphappy RP whores round ;).

(quick change of subject)

Yes its terrible that millions of ppl die every day (well not millions maybe..but alot) and its kinda weird/funny that youd feel anything special for this unknown (wel til it got posted anyway ;)) person dying.

Maybe its because its in an environment we all can relate too (daoc), and death can come without warning (or a few tones from a flute before you die ;) .. sorry got out of context) maybe subconsciously (sp?) you relate to it on a different lvl than seeing someone shot on the 9 o'clock news.

And the movie was kinda moving too adding more emotion to the already subconscious mush... all in all i see no wrong about going mog, /cry. etc etc its just that we got a wakeupcall that we are mortal, that ress doesnt work in real life (dammit lost it again :p) and made worse by the way he died.

Users who are viewing this thread