Tribute video to buric elfslayer.

K

Karam_gruul

im not saying its not bad that this guy died, because obviously any death (apart criminal death) is sad. but i cant say i feel particularly sad about this video, prolly coz i didnt know the guy atall.. nice thought tho ;)

X

Xandax

Originally posted by old.Krusha
<snip>
its just that we got a wakeupcall that we are mortal, that ress doesnt work in real life (dammit lost it again :p) <snip>

Yeah - can't wait for that respec path to hit my life :)

Well I've said it before and I will say it again - it is always sad when somebody dies, but I can't understand the "mush" from people that didn't even know the guy.

I (would), personally, find it immensly annoying and hypocritical if somebody I knew well died and countless strangers starting expressing their sorrow for a guy they didn't know.
I (will) feel sad when people die that I know, but I can't get to grips with this, almost, enforced feeling of sadness for a stranger.

And btw, just because people don't feel sad cause some person they didn't know is dead, doesn't make them heartless bastards.

Of course - people should have respect, but that is something that have been lacking in this game for quite some time :)

G

Garnet

This post was a tribute to him. If you guys are gonna flame at each other because he was a stranger then do it on another forum. Ok no more flames please.

H

hatts

:(
I can't read about things like this and the movie was touching :(

K

Kenshee_Himura

Really a pity :(
Losing a great paladin :(

RIP in m8

S

Subbiz

:(

A sad but beautiful story, that guy most have done something right to get such a huge amount of respect.

R

Riddler

Krusha said it all...

to the ones who dont give a shit, at least u can show this guy some respect?

very nice movie anyhow

O

old.Akirai

Very sad and touching indeed, brought a tear to my eye :(

To those getting a dig in on this thread, go away you fucking heartless bastards.

RIP Bruic :(

O

oblivion_6

what a sad tale

im glad that the people on this game care enough to show respect to someone who obviously touched their lives

O

old.Galerrard

Judging by the impressive turnout, this chap's passing had certainly affected a lot of people.

Puts the playing of this game into perspective really...

"The best of men cannot suspend their fate
The good die early and the bad die late"

Thoughts go to this guys family

Users who are viewing this thread