Tribesplayers.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brit

Following the amazingly successful launch of Starseige Tribes at the Playing Fields in London, and after a goodly while filled with various mails to the Dynamix lot, I am now looking for community input.

Tribesplayers.co.uk represents two things. Firstly, it will be the online Tribes resource for the UK & Eire Tribes communities. And secondly, it represent's Dynamix's presence in the UK/Eire - meaning all the previews, and other stuff first.

However, I don't like simply 'creating sites' and leaving it at that. I want input from people who play Tribes in the UK/Eire about what they would like to see on Tribesplayers.co.uk - and of course, what they don't want to see.

The release date for Tribesplayers.co.uk is set at Mid June, and all being well, we'll meet it. I'd be interested to hear your comments.

Thanks,

-- Brit --

------------------
Editor, Planet-Tribes.com
Editor, Tribesplayers.co.uk
Editor, EuroTribes.com

A

ABards

Just curious why your doing this siter exactly ?
Surely there are better people
in fact there has been talk of a Tribes Nation I think maybe you should speak to the likes of Poker and Afty

------------------
www.quakenation.com
Rocks when u can decipher it

B

Brit

Lol, perhaps you'd like to explain 'Better People'... there are actually people outside of the BW circle of influence who can run websites you know
smile.gif

Planet-Tribes.com generates over 1.6 million page requests a month, so we're doing something right..

Or perhaps you think I'm a Yank?? Hehe, I'm very much British!

And why am I doing it? well, why does anyone run a website? Because they enjoy it. Not to mention that this website is actually endorsed by Dynamix, not something a lot of other sites can claim??

--Brit--

[This message has been edited by Brit (edited 20 May 1999).]

T

TedTheDog

Brit, the terms and conditions for using this board exclude advertising and stuff.
You spammed the webboard and now this.

Do it again and I'll delete you and all your posts.

Get your site known through quality of the site, not quantity of the spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom