Tribes2

D

dimerian

Anyone in here plays Tribes2 ;) Just curious cause seen so many peeps playing both games.

<- 3w.-Dime- incase ye didnt figure :D

S

SFXman

Is there a Tribes 2 forum here on GAME.net/BW? Well I guess you want to know DAoC players who play it :p

O

old.tRoG

I play Q3 and BF1942... I own Tribes 2, but haven't acutally got round to installing it on my four month old computer! (Which is out of date already...)

M

mirieth

I used to play Tribes 2 as }DeathByStereo{ but haven't played since my clan (SAS) split... Kind of miss T2 :)

The BW T2 Forums are dead.

O

old.Xarr

I've been trying AA:O (Americas Army: Operations) lately. Thought 'what-the-hell' and all that since it was a free download. It's not all bad actually. Been enjoying it all day and gonna play it some more tomorrow. It brings some new elements to the FPS arena; something I welcome with open arms :)

O

old.Tohtori

Used to play T2 as Crosshair. Haven't in a loong while though.

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Yup, still do play Tribes 2 now and then as 'Q-Dawgy', the debating derm ("can a derm truly find love and peace?"); the trouble is that there are few players on it these days, those few are on password-protected servers as well which makes it doubly difficult to find a decent game.

G

Gekul

Played tribes 2 briefly when it came out, lost interest though. If I'm not playing DaoC then I'll play Half-life Deathmatch which I think has been under-rated.

O

old.Ailelun

I play tribes 2 for @- and old Eurogh3y, We own you Dime :p (ex KmA as well)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.tRoG
four month old computer! (Which is out of date already...)
I bought mine like... 2001 summer?
1ghz Tbird, 64mb GF2... sure I can't run all games at high quality but it'll do. Goddamnit did I pay a lot for this system back then! I had to wait for the GF2 to be released even.

W

Wolvon Is back

I used to play untill i forgot my user/pass,

then i forgot what E-mail i used when i got my user/pass, so i just gave up :doh:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Fafnir
DAOC is EVUL just see what it makes me do.
Yeah, it makes you talk about things that have nothing to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom