Tribes Vengeance help needed

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know how to beat the level where you have to defend the generator and 4 satelite dishes with enemies coming from all directions and in ships?
I have tried the damn level about 20 times now and one enemy always managed to sneak in behind me when I am taking out the assualt ships, he destorys the generator and it is game over. The level is insanely hard, hell I even tried the cheats I was so desperate and it makes no odds, the game expects you to be in 3 places at once. Any help or advice would be great :)

Poag

m00?
cHodAX said:
Anyone know how to beat the level where you have to defend the generator and 4 satelite dishes with enemies coming from all directions and in ships?
I have tried the damn level about 20 times now and one enemy always managed to sneak in behind me when I am taking out the assualt ships, he destorys the generator and it is game over. The level is insanely hard, hell I even tried the cheats I was so desperate and it makes no odds, the game expects you to be in 3 places at once. Any help or advice would be great :)

put the two deployable turrets inside the buidling near the gen but infront of the doors...place a repairer between them and the gen, put mines in the doorways aswell...done

Also vs the gunships use a med with a sheild pack..and use the rocket pod from as far away as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom