Trials of Atlantis

S

Sharma

http://www.trialsofatlantis.com/

not much info yet, some screenshot have been released, apprently there is 1 new race/realm and new areas (again)

Atlantis i am puzzled about i dont know whther it will be open to all three realms such as unto DF OR Atlantis goes to camelot and similar such area goto hib/mid

theres a ot of hush around it until E3 is over but keep that website in your favourits folder and check it now and again for when its updated ;)

A

Archeon

From my understanding Atlanits will operate like DF (...actually now i think about it DG... whatever the name of the other RvR dungeon is... you know, the one that has the insta-spawn Infs ;))

All realms can access it, after that i'd assume it works in the same manner.... that manner being that if you run into a group of enemy realm peoples you kill them :)

D

dakeyras

The whine threads are gonna be unbearable.

T

trigali

Pity it's so out of topic.

Atlantis mixed with Norse mythology, Celt Mythology...

a bit like those space roaming romans they are working on... doesn't do it for me.

What I want to know about is the RvR focused expansion that everyone's tight-lipped about.

S

solothores

Well today the e3 will start maybe we will finally get some more details on toa and the mystic (yeah - indeed, the company is called mythic) rvr expansion as well ^^

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Players will be able to swim to the underwater city of Atlantis, where they will have to undergo a series of challenges left behind by the city's original inhabitants.

They have designed an expansion just so that they can say that Mastery of Water really DID have a purpose and wasn't a useless piece of crap.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
They have designed an expansion just so that they can say that Mastery of Water really DID have a purpose and wasn't a useless piece of crap.

:D

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Sissyfoo

yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom