Trials of Atlantis Information

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Good Evening all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good websites which contain detailed information about the Trials of Atlantis expanion and all the features added, like what Master Levels are for, which artifacts do what etc etc. Just so I can get a basic understanding of Trials of Atlantis as I left Dark Age of Camelot before Trials of Atlantis was released in Europe and now I have returned, but i'm waiting for Amazon.co.uk to deliver my new copy of the game with all expansions. The only information I know about Trials of Atlantis is what races have been added.

Any information provided would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for your reply Teiten, I will check out that website later tonight.

Himse

FH is my second home
hey Vepo ! long time no see hehe, nice to see you around again

GL with ur mls and artis :) hope to see ya in RvR

starr

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see a polite and eloquent person returning to the fold. Shame you're not thinking of alb/pryd to be honest.

Virtually everybody uses that site vepo, it's worth bookmarking a mirror for it as well since heavy usage results in outages at peak times - there are links to these on the site.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
hey Vepo ! long time no see hehe, nice to see you around again

GL with ur mls and artis :) hope to see ya in RvR

Hi there Himse,

Say hi to Ladonna and the other guys from me if your still in White Rose. I left to take part in Lineage II closed beta is why I left Dark Age of Camelot, I even became a volunteer forum moderator for there official forums, but they stopped the volunteer program because NCsoft were doing something to there forums which meant having staff in there main office in LA to police the forums, but at least I got the game for free and a few free months and a Lineage II/NCsoft t-shirt and cap hehe.

I hope to see you in RvR, but this time it won't be as my Warrior (don't have that account anymore), but as a Bard. Thought I would try Hibernia this time around as i've played in Albion and Midgard.

Nice to see your still around though. Hope to speak too you again :)

starr said:
Nice to see a polite and eloquent person returning to the fold.Shame you're not thinking of alb/pryd to be honest.

Virtually everybody uses that site vepo, it's worth bookmarking a mirror for it as well since heavy usage results in outages at peak times - there are links to these on the site.

Hello starr,

You never now starr I may create a few characters in Albion/Prydwen when there isn't anyone online to xp along side in Hibernia/Excalibur. There are many polite, well mannered and very mature players and some of them are teenagers that play this game, most of them though don't visit this forum because it does contain a vast amount of flaming and people complaining because some of the GOA staff do visit here.

After moderating a forum which has hunderds of thousands of players getting angry over a small bug or someone cheating or just generally causing trouble, you kind of keep the attitude of a moderator when dealing with those types of situations and being polite was one of the major features which has kind of kept with me.

Sigurd

Banned
You can also try TOA scrolls but there's a limited number of page views there since the disease of capitalism corrupted the website owner's mind.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for the link you provided Sigurd.

Again if anyone else has links which contain detailed information about Trials of Atlantis please post the links within this thread.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Maghica,

Thank you for taking the time to post those links which contain Trials of Atlantis information and of course thanks to everyone else that posted links.

I was hoping that this morning when the postman arrived that he would have my copy of DAoC/SI/ToA, but unfortunately all he had for me was bills. :(

Then again it maybe a parcel delivery which are done later in the day in my area or I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Again thanks to those that posted the links so I could gain more information about Trials of Atlantis before I get the chance to install it on my system. I hope to see some of you ingame be it in RvR or PvE. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom