Trepanation, is it for you?

O

old.Tohtori

Well. Let's see.

Hmm....

Atleast now i can always point out this thread to prove that the things i do are not -that- silly.

Well..maybe they are still...but...anyway. You get the point.

G

gengi

I had heard the trepanning could be a little bit boring ?

Later

edit there is an e in trepanning

O

old.LandShark

If you take a shitload of cannabis and LSD then drill a hole in your skull, you get high!

Only god-damn thing evolution did wrong in this area is to make it possible for us to fecking survive this kind of nonsense.

E

Ekydus

What a load of bollocks that is. If I were to stand on my head I would pass out in about 5-10 minutes. That's kinda the opposite of consciousness. Fucking weirdos.

O

old.tRoG

Magic mushrooms aren't illegal, if you eat them raw.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Ekydus
What a load of bollocks that is. If I were to stand on my head I would pass out in about 5-10 minutes. That's kinda the opposite of consciousness. Fucking weirdos.
Well there are people doin this. Saw a documentary about it on Discovery a few years ago. And according to scientist this form of operation has been done since the first stone tools where made. :)

E

Ekydus

I can't remember where I heard it... but isn't there a group of old people in the UK that go out together and get high on the mushrooms? :p

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Fafnir
Well there are people doin this. Saw a documentary about it on Discovery a few years ago. And according to scientist this form of operation has been done since the first stone tools where made. :)

Man on LSD: Oooh a tree!! Oooh the colours. Oooh the textures!

TBH... If this is consciousness and this operation is available we should all be very afraid.

G

Gef

I watched that documentary, interesting stuff. Some Danish doctor bloke did it to himself, swore blind that it gave him a clearer mind and helped him concentrate.

You can get similar effects doing Yoga, its all about regulating the bloodflow to the brain.

Trapist monks used to do it, which is why they all have that bald patch, kind of tradition. Although I dont think they drill holes in their heads any more.

M

Munkey-

No. Thanks.

Never.

Ever.

My brain has enough en light in it and it needs no more.

Bloody wierdos

M

mirieth

Oh. My. God.

Who would want to do that to themselves? That really is crazy, and rather disgusting. Freaks, freaks I tell you!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by mirieth
Oh. My. God.

Who would want to do that to themselves? That really is crazy, and rather disgusting. Freaks, freaks I tell you!

so, how you explain your circle shaped scar? :p

trepanation has been with us since the stone age fyi

M

mirieth

You show me how great it is and I might consider it :p.

N

Nightchill

sounds interesting but well, the thought makes me queasy.

O

old.tRoG

Oh! I remember now!

I saw two skulls from the stone age, with holes in their skulls, in museum once.

Har.

G

gengi

did no one get my attempt at a joke ?

no one:mad: :(

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom