Trebz.

S

SFXman

How are the new colors coming along? Any info on it yet?

T

Trebz

Nothing yet mate, we're all really busy with other things at the moment so its hard to find time to fit these things in. I'll check with the our tech guy to see if he can begin the upgrade soon.

O

old.Zenox

TBH i dont mind these colours ;)

Im getting used to them...although when im driving now I have trouble.. pigs pulled me over for jumping a red light apparently...pffft!

S

SFXman

Thanks for the info Trebz, hope it comes around soon even though this green aint bad at all.
Originally posted by Zenox
TBH i dont mind these colours ;)

Im getting used to them...although when im driving now I have trouble.. pigs pulled me over for jumping a red light apparently...pffft!
I just want a bit of a change. But not like the old forums, I despise brown.

O

old.Zenox

Originally posted by SFXman
Thanks for the info Trebz, hope it comes around soon even though this green aint bad at all.

I just want a bit of a change. But not like the old forums, I despise brown.

Yeah i agree. I dont like brown.. :rolleyes:

F

fatgit

greens fine, reminds me of what I see face flat down on the emain APK area most of the time :rolleyes:

O

old.Zenox

Originally posted by fatgit
greens fine, reminds me of what I see face flat down on the emain APK area most of the time :rolleyes:

Yup...but what does brown remind u of? :rolleyes:

K

Keri

Originally posted by Zenox

Yup...but what does brown remind u of? :rolleyes:

Shaddup .. we're not supposed to flame GOA customer service ... hehe :p

S

SFXman

Hehee.... brown reminds you of, well, anyhoo. I like the green here but then again wouldn't mind a change. Just don't make it brown! The old GOA forums had that very evil and pukadelic brown look.

F

Flimgoblin

hrm sfxman - yer sig is ever so slightly too wide - it's pushin the tables out of alignment :)

(completely off topic)

:m00:

I'm kinda beginnin to like the green.... it grows on you ... like a mold. mibbe allow people to choose which theme (in the preferences section - I see theres a dropdown there but only the one option)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by fingoniel
hrm sfxman - yer sig is ever so slightly too wide - it's pushin the tables out of alignment :)

(completely off topic)

:m00:

I'm kinda beginnin to like the green.... it grows on you ... like a mold. mibbe allow people to choose which theme (in the preferences section - I see theres a dropdown there but only the one option)
HMm, I changed it away from the sword. This one aint big at all, but in case some of you have some 1024 res or less I guess I could maybe change it a bit more.
Anyway.... they are making this feature most likely as soon as the techie Trebz talks about gets the upgrade.

F

Flimgoblin

yeh on 1024x768 - I hate scrollin sideways :)

nice sig btw :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by fingoniel
yeh on 1024x768 - I hate scrollin sideways :)

nice sig btw :)
Is this one any better m8? I cut down the text onto separate lines. Thanks for the comment :)

O

old.Alwych

lol sfx stop that sig hes right its makin me scroll to the right in each post. Some of us are stuck on crappy 15 inch monitors with 800 x 600 odd resolutions!!

Petition to kill that sig!!!

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Alwych
lol sfx stop that sig hes right its makin me scroll to the right in each post. Some of us are stuck on crappy 15 inch monitors with 800 x 600 odd resolutions!!

Petition to kill that sig!!!
The one now is SMALL?!?!?

K

Keri

Still makes me scroll, so I just stopped reading the part of your posts that are off my screen. :p

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Keri
Still makes me scroll, so I just stopped reading the part of your posts that are off my screen. :p
lol.... but I mean. I don't get how it is possible. Oh well, not many have 800x600 resolutions in Windows anymore these days so I will put aside the minority :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom