Translation

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Can anyone tell me what language this is in, or if anyone happens to speak whatever language this is can they translate it for me?

Brictom

Sa senit conectos
Onda bocca nene
Rionti onda boca ne
On barnaunom ponc nit
Issintor sies eianepian
Digs ne lisantim ne licia
Ne rodatim biont
Utu semnanom sagitiont
Seuerim lissatim licia
Tim anandognam acolut
Utanit andognam da bocca diomine

Inside se bnanom brictom
In eainom anuana sanander

Aia cicena nitianncobueðliðat
Iasuolsonponne
Antumnos nepon
Nesliciata neosuode
Neiauodercos nepon
Su biiontutu semn
Anom adsaxs nadoc
Suet petidsiont sies
Peti sagitiontias seu
Erim tertio lissatim
Is anandogna ictontias

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Looks like suomi gibberish.. Toht will help you out :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The song is Brictom by Eluveitie.
Eluveitie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're Swiss and use an extinct form of Gaulish which is related to ancient Celtic languages such as Breton, Gaelic and Welsh.

However, I can tell you that I can't see any relation to Welsh in those lyrics. :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Ah ok thanks. I knew the song was by Eluvietie, I dunno why I didn't bother looking at that wikipedia article before posting :p

Haven't found a translation yet though :( sadly there is no English to Gaulish on google translate lol

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ah ok thanks. I knew the song was by Eluvietie, I dunno why I didn't bother looking at that wikipedia article before posting :p

Haven't found a translation yet though :( sadly there is no English to Gaulish on google translate lol

Babelfish - although not advisable but will get you a rough translation that your English should be able to work on :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I - high necromancer of the unholy thread - call thee, spirit of 2009.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They love the use of i. If you want to learn soumi, just add one or more i´s behind each word and you know it :p

And if you want to learn swedish, if you ever wanted to that is:)p), just add a lot of -te endings :D

Pomte tomte jonte jå!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh, well you learn something new every day ;)

I personally like; jag heter peter och jag kan springa monga meter (spelling might suck), though doesn't go that well down with finswe's.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
hï Töhtörïï! Höw äärë ÿöüü änd whÿÿ äärë ÿöüü sööö cül? Revontuli..

that's suomi for you

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Looks like Albion, i'd translate it but it'd just come across as "megadave says something in a language you don't understand" to you mid and hib motherfuckers :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Heh, well you learn something new every day ;)

I personally like; jag heter peter och jag kan springa monga meter (spelling might suck), though doesn't go that well down with finswe's.

My name is Peter!
But I really don't understand why that would not go down well with finswe's? Or did I misunderstand something? :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My name is Peter!
But I really don't understand why that would not go down well with finswe's? Or did I misunderstand something? :p
Well its cause Finswe´s are lazy buggers and go bonkers as soon as someone does something like running. :p Fullbloodied fins are even worse they just want to drink kosken and lappin and sit in the sauna all day. And the national sport of Soumi is knife fighting. :p

Ohh and something my nan always said to me about finnish women...

Akta dig för finska kvinnor, dom har alltid en kniv i slidan.. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hï Töhtörïï! Höw äärë ÿöüü änd whÿÿ äärë ÿöüü sööö cül? Revontuli..

that's suomi for you

Well you got revontuli right, otherwise it's more close to swedish :p

My name is Peter!

Because it's a pisstake on swedes ;)

Even if it's not, but you know swedes.

Well its cause Finswe´s are lazy buggers and go bonkers as soon as someone does something like running. :p Fullbloodied fins are even worse they just want to drink kosken and lappin and sit in the sauna all day. And the national sport of Soumi is knife fighting. :p

Ohh and something my nan always said to me about finnish women...

Akta dig för finska kvinnor, dom har alltid en kniv i slidan.. :p

No self respecting Finn would drink lappari, lapinkulta that is, because it's basically piss instead of beer. Ksokenkorva is for aloholic bums. Knives are the way of the old really, these days f*ckers would stab you and try to actually kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom