Translate this...it has a message.

O

old.Tohtori

THIS IS A P3RF3CT EXMPLE OF ELET SKIL LIEK TYPNG Y DO PEOPLA WRIET LIEK THIS?!?!??? WTF LOL I DO NOT KNOW11!! LOL NOW MAYB I SHUD HAEV USED MAH SKILS IN2 SOM3THNG MORA INTER3STNG THEN TRYNG 2 FIGURE OUT WT 12 Y3AR OLD KIDS R TOKNG ABOUT1111!! OMG WTF U KNOW TAHT AVARYTHNG THEY UT3R EITHER IS ABOUT SEX S3X OR SEX1!!1!! WTF LOL NOW IF U COMPLATALY UNDARSTAND THIS I THINK U WIL NOTIEC TAHT MAYB JUST MAYB THEIR IS SOM3 R3ASON 2 Y WE R TAUGHT 2 READ AND WRIET IN SKOOL11111 WTF LOL IMM NOT SAYNG TAHT ITS A BAD THNG 2 SOMETIEMS SAY SOM3THNG LIEK ROFL 2 MAEK THNGS EASY BUT THIS IS GATNG RIDICILOUS1111!1!1 OMG WTF OK SO I DONT KNOW TAHT MUCH ABOUT 3LET LANGUAEG OR HOW DA MIND OF AN AOL GEK WORKS AND MAED THIS WIT A HANDY PROGRM.BUT!1!!1!!11!1!!11!!!11!!! LOL STIL DA MESAEG IS CL3AR AND WIT THIS NU FOUND T3CH I MIGHT B ABLA 2 GIEV AN IMPORTANT M3SAEG 2 TEH U PAOPL3 IN TEH GOD OLD US OF THX!1!! OMG WTF LOL FOR LISTENNG

1!11!1 OMG LOL

S

SFXman

This is a perfect example of elite skill like typing why do you people write like this? What the fuck loughing out loud I do not know! Laughing out loud now maybe I should have used my skills in to something more interesting then trying to figure out what 12 year old kids are talking about. Oh my god what the fuck you know that everything they utter either is about sex sex or sex! What the fuck laughing out loud now if you completely understand this I think you will notice that maybe just maybe there is some reason to why we are taught to read and write in school. What the fuck laughing out loud I am not saying that it's a bad thing to sometimes say something like rolling on [the] floor laughing to make thinds easy but this is getting ridiculous! Oh my god what the fuck ok so I don't knopw that much about elite language or how the mind of an AOL geek works and made this with a handy program. But! Laughing out loud still the message is clear and with this new-found technology I might be able to give an important message to the (you) people in the good old United States / us of thank you! Oh my god what the fuck laughing out loud for listening.

Oh my god laughing out loud.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
THIS IS A P3RF3CT EXMPLE OF ELET SKIL LIEK TYPNG Y DO PEOPLA WRIET LIEK THIS?!?!??? WTF LOL I DO NOT KNOW11!! LOL NOW MAYB I SHUD HAEV USED MAH SKILS IN2 SOM3THNG MORA INTER3STNG THEN TRYNG 2 FIGURE OUT WT 12 Y3AR OLD KIDS R TOKNG ABOUT1111!! OMG WTF U KNOW TAHT AVARYTHNG THEY UT3R EITHER IS ABOUT SEX S3X OR SEX1!!1!! WTF LOL NOW IF U COMPLATALY UNDARSTAND THIS I THINK U WIL NOTIEC TAHT MAYB JUST MAYB THEIR IS SOM3 R3ASON 2 Y WE R TAUGHT 2 READ AND WRIET IN SKOOL11111 WTF LOL IMM NOT SAYNG TAHT ITS A BAD THNG 2 SOMETIEMS SAY SOM3THNG LIEK ROFL 2 MAEK THNGS EASY BUT THIS IS GATNG RIDICILOUS1111!1!1 OMG WTF OK SO I DONT KNOW TAHT MUCH ABOUT 3LET LANGUAEG OR HOW DA MIND OF AN AOL GEK WORKS AND MAED THIS WIT A HANDY PROGRM.BUT!1!!1!!11!1!!11!!!11!!! LOL STIL DA MESAEG IS CL3AR AND WIT THIS NU FOUND T3CH I MIGHT B ABLA 2 GIEV AN IMPORTANT M3SAEG 2 TEH U PAOPL3 IN TEH GOD OLD US OF THX!1!! OMG WTF LOL FOR LISTENNG

1!11!1 OMG LOL

Let's start a petition that anyone else who ever types like this on the internet should be hanged.

O

old.Jessica

Sod Petition,

I've got some wood, nails and a handy hill close by... lets start the crucifixions today!

B

Belsameth

looks lioke Excalibur will now have 10 people on-line at peak, instead of 3000. I hope it's a big hill you got there :)

A

Archeon

j00 f0oL, eXc@l18ur Is T|-|3 gR3@TE5+ $3R\/3r. \/\/3 4L\/\/@Y5 PhaR ThE rP, 1+ |<1C|<5 45$. ju$T 54y T|-|4+ @G@I|\| 4|\||) I'l |)rOP J00 $o F@$+ You'l |\/|4k3 @ +3|\| +O|\||\|3 W1eG|-|+ w1+|-| nO p@RAC|-|U$e |)ROpP3|) fRo|\/| 4 5P@cE 5Hu+TL3 |)E519|\|Ed +0 |-|@\/e ZeR0 \/\/I|\|d R35i5+4|\|Ce Lo0K l1|<E @|\| 491n9 +UrTLE cro5S1|\|9 a +re4D|\/|1lL |\/|O\/1n9 1N re\/3r53!!!

8w4HA|-|@h@A!!! \/\/E 3Le+E +ypeR5 are +00 CO0l, @ND t0O |\/|4NY 4N|) +0O 5M4r+ +o bE kiLL3d. 8\/\/4|-|4|-|@H444!!! i'l 0\/\/Nz0R y0U! i \/\/ilL, 8\/\/4H4hah4@!!!!

A shame it doesn't have a 'Translate Back' feature, but still good for a few laughs :great:

B

Belsameth

no way does Excalibur kick ass, you son of a silly person!

*nominates Archeon as the first to be nailed up*

:p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

3XC@liBUr i5 t3|-| be5t 5eRVer 1|\| TH3 \/\/|-|0L3 \/\/1|)3 \/\/0RLD 4|\||) I5 1n nO w4Y p0pULATED by r3+4RD3|) TEEn@9eR5.

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out!

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Belsameth
looks lioke Excalibur will now have 10 people on-line at peak, instead of 3000. I hope it's a big hill you got there :)

Not all excalibur players are 12 year old dudes :eek:
Actually what you said is considered as a discrimination against the less fortunate and there are EU laws against it. I'll make sure you are reported to the European court and ask for the maximum penalty.
Unless of course I am included in those 10, in which case I'll reward you with candy :)

U

uncle_sal

bs.gif

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Tasans
Not all excalibur players are 12 year old dudes :eek:
Actually what you said is considered as a discrimination against the less fortunate and there are EU laws against it. I'll make sure you are reported to the European court and ask for the maximum penalty.
Unless of course I am included in those 10, in which case I'll reward you with candy :)

in that case you're among those 10...
so am I, so there's only 8 spots left....do hurry if you want one :D

O

old.Jessica

Tasans... gifv candy!

And, er.. would you mind holding onto this, um... cross shaped stick of wood for a moment? And walk over there... that's it... first line on the left...

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Archeon
j00 f0oL, eXc@l18ur Is T|-|3 gR3@TE5+ $3R\/3r. \/\/3 4L\/\/@Y5 PhaR ThE rP, 1+ |<1C|<5 45$. ju$T 54y T|-|4+ @G@I|\| 4|\||) I'l |)rOP J00 $o F@$+ You'l |\/|4k3 @ +3|\| +O|\||\|3 W1eG|-|+ w1+|-| nO p@RAC|-|U$e |)ROpP3|) fRo|\/| 4 5P@cE 5Hu+TL3 |)E519|\|Ed +0 |-|@\/e ZeR0 \/\/I|\|d R35i5+4|\|Ce Lo0K l1|<E @|\| 491n9 +UrTLE cro5S1|\|9 a +re4D|\/|1lL |\/|O\/1n9 1N re\/3r53!!!

8w4HA|-|@h@A!!! \/\/E 3Le+E +ypeR5 are +00 CO0l, @ND t0O |\/|4NY 4N|) +0O 5M4r+ +o bE kiLL3d. 8\/\/4|-|4|-|@H444!!! i'l 0\/\/Nz0R y0U! i \/\/ilL, 8\/\/4H4hah4@!!!!
You fool, excalibur is the greatest server. We always phar (? farm?) the rp, it kicks ass. Just say that again and I'll drop you so fast you will make a ten tonne weight with no parachu(t, you typo a lot)se dropped from a space shuttle designed to have zero wind resistance. Look like an aging turtle crossing a treadmill moving in reverse!

Bwahahahaa! We elete (with an i jackass) typers are too cool, and too many and too smart to be killed.
Bwahahahaaa! I'l (one more l please) ownzor you! I will, bwahahahaa!

T

Tasans

Originally posted by old.Jessica
Tasans... gifv candy!

And, er.. would you mind holding onto this, um... cross shaped stick of wood for a moment? And walk over there... that's it... first line on the left...
<gives stick to his friar>
Where do you want it? :)

T

Tasans

Originally posted by SFXman
You fool, excalibur is the greatest server. We always phar (? farm?) the rp, it kicks ass. Just say that again and I'll drop you so fast you will make a ten tonne weight with no parachu(t, you typo a lot)se dropped from a space shuttle designed to have zero wind resistance. Look like an aging turtle crossing a treadmill moving in reverse!

Bwahahahaa! We elete (with an i jackass) typers are too cool, and too many and too smart to be killed.
Bwahahahaaa! I'l (one more l please) ownzor you! I will, bwahahahaa!
Watch out Archeon will speed debuff you to death :clap:

O

old.LandShark

Some of us on Excal are nice... :/
I mean, I've been a teenage gamer, I've been in good clans in FPS games and I have never once made a habit of u$!n6 L3£Zt0r speak. God, I got bored before even finishing that half-sentence. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom