Film Transformers 3

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's full of interesting 'concepts' i'm sure :).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can't say I care much for engaging conversation in a woman. If I want engaging and intellectual discussion, I'll talk to a man.

Sign of 30% gay for sure. Next you'll say you trim your nosehair use moisturiser and spend more time getting ready for a night out then the "wife".

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Nah, that's just sad, "look at me, I managed to shag a hot bird, phwoar, etc." A gentlemen doesn't brag to the world's press that he got his end away, even if it was with a hot but totally vacuous movie star (she really is biblically thick isn't she?).

I meant it was more about the fact he didn't care about what he said rather than what he actually said. I'm impressed by Bay as well, he managed to find someone even more vacuous than Fox and I didn't think that was possible.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sign of 30% gay for sure. Next you'll say you trim your nosehair use moisturiser and spend more time getting ready for a night out then the "wife".

I do, but I think you're missing something Toht.

Using moisturiser and trimming nose hair (which I do) is basic grooming which does not equate to gay.

Putting your erect penis inside another man's rectal cavity and ejaculating to orgasm does equate to gay.

See the difference there? Or are you going to bore this forum to death with comparisons and obscure, obtuse arguments to justify that it is the same?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I groom!! we should get it on G!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i trim my nose hairs, if i am clean shaven it looks absurd to have long dangly hairs sticking out of my nose...

i dont use moisturiser though, mostly because i dont really see the point already having a youthful exuberant face... (or not :( )

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do, but I think you're missing something Toht.

Using moisturiser and trimming nose hair (which I do) is basic grooming which does not equate to gay.

Putting your erect penis inside another man's rectal cavity and ejaculating to orgasm does equate to gay.

See the difference there? Or are you going to bore this forum to death with comparisons and obscure, obtuse arguments to justify that it is the same?

Nothing obscure here, but if you think that's a definition of being gay, you need to hit some knowledge :p

But, glad you took it as a cereal insult, instead of the usual gay banter that goes round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom