Trading my 38 huntress for...

O

orm-

... an alb char 35+.

All classes are acceptable :)

Was an alb, tried mid... didn't work out for me, now I want back to alb again.

The huntress is fully geared with REALLY good hunter bracers, red con (soon to turn orange) hunter armor (full set)... great weapons, vault with lots of nice items.

speccs are:
21+4 stealth
19+2 spear
24 Beastcraft
38+8 Composite bows

For more info post here or mail orm@klaskalas.com
or send me a /msg on IRC (quakenet), nick orm` (#daoc.exc)

bye for now

O

orm-

Lamestrike

Blackstrike, 46 infil is looking to change to mid/hib... don't go for his, I'm interested.. come to emain and let me see your char... and have a duel.... lured me out to emain... waiting there for an hour just to be be killed in 2 blows PA + envenom + 1 more hit... then this on irc...

[04:44:06] <orm`> well that was fun...
[04:44:10] <BlackStrike> lol
[04:44:11] <BlackStrike> :)
[04:46:37] <BlackStrike> wanna go again
[04:46:38] <BlackStrike> good rp
[04:46:39] <BlackStrike> :)
[04:46:51] <BlackStrike> wont me to fight unstealthed
[04:48:22] <orm`> Well, I've seen much but that was just the lamest thing ever... waiting for u for about an hour... thinking u were somewhat serious... then this...
[04:49:11] <BlackStrike> lol
[04:56:26] <orm`> well... thanks for waisting an hour of my life for nothing... hope u enjoyed yourself
[04:56:34] <BlackStrike> i did
[04:56:40] <BlackStrike> cheers for 300 rp

May u burn forever LameStrike.... and 470 dmg PA against an unbuffed 38 huntress... shame on you...

N

)nick(

That's the guy who claimed to be fatbelly's brother :) He is also known as the numero uno guild hopper of albion.

S

Slinker

Let's hope he gets his , what a complete tosser . He must be gimped if thats the only way he can get a kill .

L

-Lonewolf-

I can feel another rush coming ON! Rat pack doing it all night LOOONHONNGGG!

/em jigs a cack load

O

old.Im pac man!!

aye blackstrike wanted to join us very badly for a while and after a small check we decided not to. seeing what he just did to you ORM im glad we didnt let him in. what an asshole.

K

katt!

i exped with him almost every day from catacombs to tanglers, and every day he would show up with a new guild tag :p

O

orm-

:(

Damnit... are there no albs wanting to go mid...
Remember I'll concider ANY class u can offer me... and u can of course test the char before swapping...

O

orm-

Thx dreama, mailed him... let's see if I get any reply

B

belth

Apparently it's common knowledge about Blackstrike then :)

There's one another akin to him, begging for stuff, etc :( Latest was diamonds, like with the rest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom