Tradeskill quests

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have a little more information on these ? What they are, where they start, what rewards you get.... are they worth it to help level up your crafting skill ?

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Try:

HIb Crafter Quest

I can't vouch for the accuracy, but should be ok.

I did the equivalent on Alb for the "smarter" (skill up) tools. Well worth it in my opinion, since my skill ups did seem to improve *alot*

(note for the 700 one - I had 0 woodworking & you need to make Curio Boxes, you can get someone else to craft them for you ;) )

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I did the alb ones which were ok. Although i found the items didnt last...

I'm sure i ended up grinding it cos it was quiker, but maybe they have been changed since i last played, or hibs is better.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i havent bothered with any, working on my 5th lgm atm, though i may go for the increase to quality quest as i will be making legendary weapons.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
can u do as many of these quests are u want /?? coz afaik the items only have charges of 10/10...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
first quest is L20(or 30) or 400 in that particular craft, if im not mistaken. This one gives u a 1%increase in qua and has 6/6charges. The 2nd(and repeatable quest) is L40(I think) or 600trade and that yields a 1%qua bonus with 10/10 charges.

The first part is really annoying..but the 2nd and repeatable isnt that bad Imo...especially if u have spd.

/Dracus

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
I use these quite a lot when skilling up..so here is what I know:

There are 4 quests, that can be done at 500, 600, 700 and 800 (I think) skill level. They are all repeatable, but as you do the higher ones, the tool you get is better (ie more charges).

You get a choice of 3 tools as a reward:

1 will make u craft quicker ( :eek7: )
1 will give u a better chance of a high quality item (but it takes a charge when u get a 99% or better..so still sucky imo)
1 will give u an increased chance of a skill up (i really noticed difference using this)

You can have as many of these tools in you inventory as you like, so you can spend some time repeating the quest and stocking up on tools. To use them, you simply have them equiped and a charge is automatically taken off them when appropriate (ie 99% or better, a skill up etc)

I have 2 lgms, I used the quality one with my tailor and it didn't make that much difference, but I could have been unlucky.

When I hit 800 on my alch, I used the skill up one permanently and definately saw an increase in my dings. I know an scer friend of mine did the same and reported the same thing.

As for the quests themselves, you get them from the your trainer at TnN initially, although was picking them up from Dom too. They can be time consuming, but not challenging in any way. They are designed so that any "lvl" char can do them from 10 up iirc.

Hope this helps

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Note about the +Quality tool... it sucks.
It basically increases the minimum quality level on your output.
i.e if you have the +1% qual tool, all builds will be 95%+ it does not mean all 99%'s become MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom