Tracking someone's mobile phone.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4747142.stm

Interesting read, and one I followed up on this morning registered with one of the companies that provide a service to track mobile phone signals, it cost me £1 which allowed me to query the phones location 4 times.

After about 5 minutes with the mobile phone confirming texts all was ready to go, a simple click on a website then told me where the phone currently was, is it just me or is this some scarey shit !

You can configure the website to alert you if the monitored mobile phone goes within x miles of a specific location (you suspect your partner is having it off with Paul the postman)

and just remember the government have access to this kind of stuff already and almost certainly with more accurate locations.

Demo Link

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tears said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4747142.stm

Interesting read, and one I followed up on this morning registered with one of the companies that provide a service to track mobile phone signals, it cost me £1 which allowed me to query the phones location 4 times.

After about 5 minutes with the mobile phone confirming texts all was ready to go, a simple click on a website then told me where the phone currently was, is it just me or is this some scarey shit !

You can configure the website to alert you if the monitored mobile phone goes within x miles of a specific location (you suspect your partner is having it off with Paul the postman)

and just remember the government have access to this kind of stuff already and almost certainly with more accurate locations.

agggh!!!1 its like 3rd echilon(sp?)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
agggh!!!1 its like 3rd echilon(sp?)

Well i'm not that paranoid - but ill be switching the damn mobile off more frequently now :)

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
yeah it is interesting stuff...
the technology has been around for quite some time... never seen it publicly avalible though!! :)

It is scary... and it is also the reason that when im commiting crimes i turn my mobile off!! :twak:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Karl said:
It is scary... and it is also the reason that when im commiting crimes i turn my mobile off!! :twak:

I leave my mobile on and tie to to my cat so i can say no way did i do that i was in that tree!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
lol its not like I have something to hide :p could be handy if someone steals your phone.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Could be funny to get ya mates numbers listed and call them and tell them you know where they are etc, freak em out a lil bit.. shame it sends random texts to them that may alert them to it...

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i always leave my phone on...at night while i sleep i just put it on charge and beside my bed, left on...
i knew this stuff was around for ages ( not public tho ) and tbh if sum1 wants to spy on me .. fuk it... it doesnt bother me as long as they dont probe me in my sleep ;)
i live my life and if sum1 wants to spy on me and build their life around me... have fun thats all i can say :p

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I leave my mobile on and tie to to my cat so i can say no way did i do that i was in that tree!

Rofl!! great idea!! :worthy:

Reps!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Well i'm not that paranoid - but ill be switching the damn mobile off more frequently now :)

and the second u turn it on again it wont matter if it was turned off or not.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Tears said:

If im correct and 24 has not lied to me you need to pull the battery out to stop yourself being traced!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
If im correct and 24 has not lied to me you need to pull the battery out to stop yourself being traced!

Shhh silence ,, or jack will show up and Kill us all.

bauer-kirk-la.jpg

Oh Noes , he means to Murder us all ... and for the ladies he brought along Kirk :sex:

Kirks Motto : If you can't shoot it , Shag it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
[SS]Gamblor said:
Kirks Motto : If you can't shoot it , Shag it.

should be if you cant or wont! shag it, shoot it. Could needlessly kill hot females :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Suppose you suspect your gf is cheating on you while your at work.

(BTW I'm NOT talking about myself. I don't have a gf. I have a wife. And I chain her to the gas pipe in the basement while I'm out :p )

So you grab her cell phone, rig it for tracking and sit back and watch.

If the technology only tracks which cell the phone is currently in, what use is that if your gf is shagging in the same cell ? Eg. if she lives in 0207 and shags someone in 0207 it's not much use is it ?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Suppose you suspect your gf is cheating on you while your at work.

(BTW I'm NOT talking about myself. I don't have a gf. I have a wife. And I chain her to the gas pipe in the basement while I'm out :p )

So you grab her cell phone, rig it for tracking and sit back and watch.

If the technology only tracks which cell the phone is currently in, what use is that if your gf is shagging in the same cell ? Eg. if she lives in 0207 and shags someone in 0207 it's not much use is it ?

Depends if you think one cell covers the entire 0207 region.... which it doesnt :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So what sort of accuracy can you get ?

Within a km ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom