Towertakes

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
70
Yesterday i was RvR after a long break, it was fun till we try to get Crim tower 1. Mids defending and so.

This is not Midsw fault, but when we taking down doors and are on towerCheif and all mids up on roof, we kill the chief and Tower goes to lvl 1.
That means all Mids or All Hibs teleport or transfer to the roof . Mids have alot of Area DD and just Kill all Hibs and retake tower 5 sec after Hibs retake.

I know all Realms can do this but i think it SUCKS! We fight our ass off to take the tower and then other realm just Wait at Roof and then Bomb when tower get a new owner....
Hope the fix this in some patch...
 

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
1,058
Luinmir said:
Yesterday i was RvR after a long break, it was fun till we try to get Crim tower 1. Mids defending and so.

This is not Midsw fault, but when we taking down doors and are on towerCheif and all mids up on roof, we kill the chief and Tower goes to lvl 1.
That means all Mids or All Hibs teleport or transfer to the roof . Mids have alot of Area DD and just Kill all Hibs and retake tower 5 sec after Hibs retake.

I know all Realms can do this but i think it SUCKS! We fight our ass off to take the tower and then other realm just Wait at Roof and then Bomb when tower get a new owner....
Hope the fix this in some patch...



Classic Keep Defending dude, i dont think it can be fixed tbh !
 

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
323
sedde said:
Classic Keep Defending dude, i dont think it can be fixed tbh !
The Tower-Razing-thing thats coming next in the US fixes this, in a way atleast.

/j
 

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
1,184
you only get teleportet to the roof if the tower is level 8+ or somthing, cant remember but if you take it as level 1 you'll stay at lord when he is killed. But was fun :)
 

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
2,798
yeah it was funny. I always love it when that happens even if Mids are better suited to dealing with it. When you take a high level tower you just don't know who is going to be there. Last night when we took it it was OMG. Oppps!

Nice gaming guys we had a great night. Its not finished yet either.

Hope you Albs and Mids are enjoiny your holidays in Hibernia.

Don't forget to feed the badgers.

Sharkith
 

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
261
HoS was there with our tower deff grp consisting of 4 supp sm and a BD with twf. it roxxs but i must agree that it isent fun when captian goes down and then like yesterday 30-40 hibbys died in less than 30 sec.. i have been in the same shoes manytimes as albs/hibs do the same as wholdar said. mids time this time and its just a game :p
 

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
95
Been there and i must say it far worse with u hibs...Animists. How fun do u think that is.Perhaps it will be easy to get rid of em when we have insta
casting warlocks..But i agree its not that fun
 

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
1,035
if you have enough AE to kill everyone on the roof, then you should have enough to kill the shrooms quick enough so they dont cause a problem, if you cant, then you probably wouldnt've won anyway
 

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
3,042
stupeh said:
if you have enough AE to kill everyone on the roof, then you should have enough to kill the shrooms quick enough so they dont cause a problem, if you cant, then you probably wouldnt've won anyway
every heard of the LoS bug? sure shrooms are easy to kill when they are actually killable. Think this has been over enough times by now
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
Luinmir said:
Yesterday i was RvR after a long break, it was fun till we try to get Crim tower 1. Mids defending and so.

This is not Midsw fault, but when we taking down doors and are on towerCheif and all mids up on roof, we kill the chief and Tower goes to lvl 1.
That means all Mids or All Hibs teleport or transfer to the roof . Mids have alot of Area DD and just Kill all Hibs and retake tower 5 sec after Hibs retake.

I know all Realms can do this but i think it SUCKS! We fight our ass off to take the tower and then other realm just Wait at Roof and then Bomb when tower get a new owner....
Hope the fix this in some patch...
qq we rocked ya life :p
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
Yeah we were roaming with our tankgrp first but when we saw zerg gathering and towers were being attacked we ran our SMs to Crim and logged them there in case we needed to defend, and we did ;)
 

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
70
xxManiacxx said:
every heard of the LoS bug? sure shrooms are easy to kill when they are actually killable. Think this has been over enough times by now
LoS bug is def not in or on Towers tho .. Its on ground when there is Slopes and hills.
 

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
1,965
We've done this alot of times at one of the Ailline towers (can't remember which one but it was the one closest or in Breifine) run to the roof when the Hibbies broke down the door and wait for them to kill the lord and then they come up the ladder and let the RP fest begin :)
We must have retook that tower about 5 times in 1 hour with about 2-3 FG hibs attacking.
 

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
3,042
Luinmir said:
LoS bug is def not in or on Towers tho .. Its on ground when there is Slopes and hills.
Oh they exist on the BMs and in the lord room they have existed also. And they exist in perfect pplain ground as for example I showed on my little vid I made about bugged shrooms.
 

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
261
aye agree with grymlingast... tryed to target a shrooom pile at tower roof when an shroomer spammed them up from ladderhole i tryed to AE stun then but yay the shroom said to me then "im a little blue con shroom that are bugged and cant be target" =)
 

Asmiran

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
41
Honestly its not that big deal just zerg roof before you kill lord and this isnt really a prob..
 

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
2,798
Asmiran said:
Honestly its not that big deal just zerg roof before you kill lord and this isnt really a prob..
yes but he is there..... its hard to not hit him....

:)
 

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
352
Times are changing, hibs whining about pbaoe ...
 

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
70
Asmiran said:
Honestly its not that big deal just zerg roof before you kill lord and this isnt really a prob..
Hmm still same problem .. charge up when Mids Pbaoe yeah ... but yes i may be better ... still i think its bad that you can do this .... Spend 10-30 min to bang doors try to get up to Lord and then 5 sec after we take it they have it again becouse of this.. I think you shouldt like that either if we do that too on your towers??

Yma said:
Times are changing, hibs whining about pbaoe ...
I didnt whine about Pbaoe , i whine about tower takes that goes wrong. :)
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
Times are changing, hibs whining about tower takes that goes wrong :(
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
yes but los shrooms and hiding inside walls are ok i gues! :wanker:
 

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
352
Luinmir said:
I didnt whine about Pbaoe , i whine about tower takes that goes wrong. :)
No worries, we mids can teach you about the way to react after tower and keep takes go wrong, we've massive experience in this field :fluffle:

The absolute best is when you are on the second/third floor of a keep, and see blinding lights flashing and shrooms sinking above you, and more blinding lights below you approaching quickly ... that's how hamburgers feel, I bet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom