FRIAR AM: Riviera 2-1 Jpeg 280G
FRIAR PRO: Quicksilver 2-0 Jiggs 280G

PALADIN AM: Aligro 1-0 Rayzor (389hrs) 280G
PALADIN PRO: Darksbane 1-0 Sewen (took about 400days) 280G

WIZARD: Ghaladriel 1-0 Zoyster 210G

SCOUTS: Jergiot 2-0 Loxleyhood 210G

REAVERS: Tildai 2-0 Whyp 140G

SORCEROR : Ptora 0 V Mazter 1 420G

thx for all that came, soz for all the waits but once people don't turn up on schedule all the duels get pushed up and slotted all over the place. [prize money dropped in some tourneys coz of absences ;/]

tommorow the champions tourney will happen at 3pm. this is where all the winners can return to duel (no entrance fee but there is prize money) . the pot for the champions tourney is 1.320plat (82.5g per man). if its an all v all tourney then 1.320plat is the prize for beating everyone.

if its split into smaller tourneys then 82.5g x per man in tourney=prize

T

Tilda

so reavers just get the money, or do we get to class as a tank :p

D

deygos

shit edited. didnt mean to miss u out. u go into champs ofc

T

[TP]Darksbane

do the random 1000 thing. then its more mixed. kinda boring tank vs tank all the time :mad:)

T

Tilda

but then tank vs therug, its a guarenteed win for the therug because QC mes, back off, aie pets R us
and the tanks dead

similarly with MoC, Purge, VP etc.

i prefer the tank section the support section vs the casters section personally.

Tilda

O

old.Wildfire

ghalad i reckon i might have got you if id gone to respec to VP as i said i should have done :p oh, that and the 6pts of con i found i was missing afterwards hehe :)

S

samildanachh

ye random for all classes, itll create some interesting duels.

C

Chenuba

Thanks to Deygos for making a great event.
Really great work...

O

old.Wildfire

tbh id rather keep things split up, but then thats cos (if i get there) i have no chance if i get drawn against a tank :p
edit: or cleric, for that matter

S

samildanachh

ye all random :)
+ i dont want to fight a merc a pally or a reaver :D

Y

-yoda-

ty for a fun day :) was great to watch all the albs having fun "NOT much arguing for a change" :) lotsa lag and some v good fights to watch , hope we can do it again in the future sometime was a lott fun :)

p.s nerf pally duels , they take faaaaaaaaar to long :)

R

rayzor_e_w

Originally posted by -yoda-

p.s nerf pally duels , they take faaaaaaaaar to long :)

nah they are fun :p

thanks to skil for organising it, was a fun day.

(till i lost to someone in pink armour, lol j/k) :D

B

belth

Aye, thanks for organizing :) Be sure to do this again soon please ;)

D

deygos

cheers all. only prob really was that we had a few dropouts and we didnt have as many classes signed as i hoped which meant that some tourneys were merged and ams had to meet pros

worst hit was scouts where loxley went stright into the final v jergiot ;/

i woulda preferred to do an all tank tourney as class v class is too predictable. anyway im gonna b at the arena from 1pm gmt if u wanna pick up ur G & the sorc final is gonna b finished there also

so if all champs could b there from 1pm we can organize the final tourney

O

old.Wildfire

gratz to mazter who beat me in the final :)

side note: pets shouldnt break root fs :(

D

deygos

ok gonna try doing the champions tourney at 3pm. if u want ur prize money turn up :)

this is how it will be. best of 3 rounds in each tourney

a support tourney (250g) for winner

jilson
enjoy
daivana

a melee tourney (825G for winner)

samildanach
riviera
quicksilver
aligro
darksbane
jergiot
alithiel
shady
calamore
tildai

same rules as before tho, no potions or charges. btw i realise dragon raid is on at mo, so i can move this to NEXT SUNDAY if people want

casters (250g)

mazter
lireihuan
ghaladriel

all will enter a CG & do a roll 100. i sort seeding according to roll score and then you fight.

S

samildanachh

what happens if one person is buffed but other is not?:)
does the person who is buffed let his oppoment also get the same buffs as him to make it fair?

S

Spyf

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
gratz to mazter who beat me in the final :)

side note: pets shouldnt break root fs :(

Thx WF :clap:

Well it does and you willl see it in RvR, when all the albion pets with huuuge swords either break root or mezz :m00:

Ops did I say to much :flame:

O

old.Wildfire

well i started out with the telamon targetted so that when it (in theory) charged me after the amnesia spam, i could root it then start hitting you with CD, debuffs (which wouldnt break the root even if you'd moved forward by this stage), lifetaps etc

unfortunately my priest took a swing at the telamon as it ran past towards you...and the rest is history :p

E

Ekydus

Samildanach has a very good point. If a player is buffed (Friar) a Paladin hasn't really got hope in hell of beating the Friar etc.
Buffs should be discussed.
By the way I want to see Darksbane :twak: you Samildanach. :D

O

old.LandShark

Friar buffs aren't buffs, they're class fixes :>
Unbuffed friars = chantless 2H pally

H

Hit ^_^

next time dont allow ppl cheating to continue...

A

Aussie-

Zoyster fucking up his moc just before start of final :great:

A

artemus

just want to say grats to shady for winning the armsman am final, was a fun fight that one :D

cant believe i parryed 3 slams (or was it 4) and you still won, nerf block rate :)

D

deygos

next time dont allow ppl cheating to continue...

gotta b more specific here :)

we had someone bring in a buffbot and dump them in the church lol

and another incident where someone had burned a charge but a restart was offered. the person who was offended against did not accept the restart. happened again but both duelists where happy to continue.

only after they had lost the duel had they asked for it to be......restarted ;/

anyway the winners of the champions sections where:

enjoy won the supporters class tourney defeating a really really whiny and pissed off Jilson who then asked to enter the tank tourny...for about 2hrs non-stop :)

Lireihuan won the caster tourney defeating Ghaladriel in what was always gonna be a mismatch. (imo next tourney no caster duels - they just dont work)

Darksbane defeated Calamore in the melee section with Riviera winning 3rd/4th place playoff against Aligro :)

gratz to all that took part & watched. highlights to come

next stop for pwned2k3 is the hibbie tourno :) or an alb guild v guild royal rumble....before they take the arena away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom