Total Class

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
anyone wanna make a guess to the new classes we'll be getting ?

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Alb - Insta CC class... well, maybe not
Mid - Hybrid Heal/caster class
Hib - Hybrid Tank/caster class

Just a guess of course :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
If it were me i'd add in a new for of Light Tank for Alb/Hib (somthing in line with Savages atleast in the respect of multi-hitting) and a Hybrid for Mid (somthing in line with Reavers/Champs)

Knowing Mythic however I think we'll be looking at 3 Caster Hybrids (like Valewalkers and Friars) Maybe a Pet-Spam class for Mid, who knows. I know what the first post regarding them will be like though

"OMG MYTHIC R TEH SUK XXX WILL RUINED DA G4ME!!!!" ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I really hope they don't add any more pet or stealth classes to the game, one thing I would ask though - Does albion need more classes? surely they'd be better off sorting out the mass of classes they have :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Id settle for a quad hitting toon with instant AOE stun, shout based lifedrain on a 4 sec time with 3 pets, 2 of which also heal the caster, ohh and to top it off lets give this toon the highest pbaoe in the game - that will make things fair :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
most balanced class they'll introduce i guess Nxs ;P

would be nice to have a class that can charm stuff for mid.

hib prob be a tank or some kind that will do silleh dmg.

alb maybe a healer thats thats got nukes and buffs in heal line making clerics obsolete. :p

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Givf Shadowdancer (mid support stealther suggested by some US guy on VN) so alb can get a taste of their own medicine...

(not like that would ever happen...)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Albion really need a another healer class with some desent group utility, but repating of some of the main skills is also very much needed (ie Albion getting another PBAEer, Mids getting something that can spec shield etc). Would be best to look at RPGs such as AD&D to get an idea of what might come next.

of coure mythic will probably make these new classes a bit overpowered so people will want to rush out and by the add-on

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
hib: stealther who is a caster
mid: stealther that is equivalent to a mincer (weak in direct melee, but with instant stuff to back up)
alb: hybrid tank/caster similar to a valewalker in balance (but nothing else)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Archeon said:
) and a Hybrid for Mid (somthing in line with Reavers/Champs)

We already have that, thanes... :) acually, the reaver is 90% from Thane feedback afaik :)

/edit, damnit Orm :( stop stealing my replies :(

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Albion - Bloodmage - Healer/Caster hybrid

Lifedrains and life transfers. But better than ingame atm, maybe a spread life transfer. Lifedrain over time DoT or life transfer over time. Not sure. But i think a healer/caster hybrid would be good.

Mid and hib Im not sure about. Dont really play either of them much.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
A quad hitting 360degrees evade with healer pets and a 10 sec re-use insta ae dd shout for Albion plz :eek:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Hib and ALb will no doubt get a class full of fluff but without any real solidness.

Mid will get the Terminator or summit.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Dook said:
Hib and ALb will no doubt get a class full of fluff but without any real solidness.

Mid will get the Terminator or summit.

Alb gets peter pan, hib gets robin hood whilst midgard gets jason vorhees xD

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Ariacs said:
Albion - Bloodmage - Healer/Caster hybrid

Lifedrains and life transfers. But better than ingame atm, maybe a spread life transfer. Lifedrain over time DoT or life transfer over time. Not sure. But i think a healer/caster hybrid would be good.

Mid and hib Im not sure about. Dont really play either of them much.

maybe share the same dmg table for nukes as thanes and vws and let em wear either leather or cloth+access to evade4 + some self buffs.

this will not make uber overpowered but give them some decent toys to play with :)

for hibs: a shield hybrid as they lack shield classes.
for mids: same as hib.

but i think some classes like champs, mentas, friars, arms need some love and fixes b4 a new add-on :)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
for hibs: a shield hybrid as they lack shield classes.
for mids: same as hib.

Hero, BM, Champ... We don't lack them at all :eek:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ill put my money on:

Mid: charm class of some kind, probably not a stealther since it would be to much like mincers.

Hib: some kind of stealther with support utility.

Alb: hardest to guess since they have all defining abilities already in game, although spread out over more classes. Maybe something with insta-ae mezz or stun.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If you're matching up classes in terms of purpose etc, heres what i managed to come up with;

Primary Tank: Armsman, Hero, Warrior
Secondary, Hybrid-Like Tank: Thane, Paladin, Reaver, Champion
Primary Damage Dealers: Mercenary, Savage, Blademaster, Valewalker? (Little knowledge of these, don't really know group function etc.
Primary Healer: Cleric, Druid, Healer
Secondary Healer: Shaman, Friar(Yes, unfortunately :(), Warden
Speeder: Minstrel, Skald, Bard
Assasin: Infiltrator, Nightshade, Shadowblade
Archer: Ranger, Hunter, Scout
Pet Class #1: Cabalist, (Theurgist?), Spritmaster, Enchanter
Pet Class #2: Necromancer, Animist, Bonedancer
Nukers?: Wizard, Eldritch, Runemaster

That's a rough estimate given the abilities each class has available, feel free to comment, but please, no flames. :eek7:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Ill put my money on:

Mid: charm class of some kind, probably not a stealther since it would be to much like mincers.

Hib: some kind of stealther with support utility.

Alb: hardest to guess since they have all defining abilities already in game, although spread out over more classes. Maybe something with insta-ae mezz or stun.

A charm class for mid, maybe something like a Beastmaster, Hybrid Fighter, able to spec in weapon, shield and 1 spell-line, with a charm spell similar to Mincers/mentalists as well as some pet buffs. Would need to limit spec points to 1.5 per level otherwize they would probably all spec the same way.

For Albion Diabolist, a hybrid healing class who join the Guild Of Shadows or church of Awran, something a bit like the warden maybe. Able to spec Crush, perry as well as 2 spec lines.
Rej spec would be similar to wardens with a health stealing chant PBAE which effects all enemies in the area and turns all melee attacks against them into lifedrain (ie a tank hitting a target effected by it starts to steal HPs each time they damage them). Damage stolen would need to be quite low (10-25%) so not to be over powered.
Spec Enh would be similar to Healers, but with group chanting attack speed buff, low DPS damage shield. 3/6/9 % melee, elemental and soul resist buffs (that won't stack with clerics/friers/necros buffs to avoid being over powered). Attack speed Debuff (single and 30sec AOE) and instent AOE root).

Final ability is a kind of Soul bargin, which acks like the moose/hamster they are 100% damage immune for a short amount of time but will lose 50% of there max HP as soon as it is over (so using it with less that 50% of hits will mean they die as soon as it ends).

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
albs will get

bunnies.gif

hibs will get

photo-holiday-stpat.gif

mids will get

1116_s.gif

k?

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
punchy said: