Games Torchlight Hack n slash

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Ello,

The game Torchlight has been released yesterday and all I read is positive. It's a diablo like hack n slash, for only 15 euro.

Home : Torchlight by Runic Games
Demo can be found here Torchlight Demo Released - Voodoo Extreme I think. It has a link to it anyway, can't try it at work.

Looks like a nice inbetween till Dragon Age is released.

Some former blizzard north ppl, who worked on diablo, worked on this game as well. It's single player only. There intention is, to gather some money to make an MMO for the same setting.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Played it for like an hour and I have to say: this is BY FAR the most BLATTANT Diablo clone ever. EVER!
Same style of music (this slightly distorted guitar sound in the village), town portal scrolls, scrolls of identification, the GUI looks the same, slotted items are the same.
It´s fun to play, I`ll give them that. But that´s mainly because you feel "at home" right from the beginning.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Looks exactly like anything about D3 I've seen.
Even the nylon stringed guitar music from D2!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
downloaded it to play on my netbook when im visiting parents and got nothing to do. but the funny thing is that i wanted to try it for a bit and now im hooked - im playing an alchemist (caster kinda guy) who dual wields swords and axes and all kinds of stuff, buffs himself up with spells and has some area damage/stun spells.
oh, and my dog summons zombies and shoots fireballs :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
downloaded it to play on my netbook when im visiting parents and got nothing to do. but the funny thing is that i wanted to try it for a bit and now im hooked - im playing an alchemist (caster kinda guy) who dual wields swords and axes and all kinds of stuff, buffs himself up with spells and has some area damage/stun spells.
oh, and my dog summons zombies and shoots fireballs :D

Sounds good will download tonight.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Played it for like an hour and I have to say: this is BY FAR the most BLATTANT Diablo clone ever. EVER!
Same style of music (this slightly distorted guitar sound in the village), town portal scrolls, scrolls of identification, the GUI looks the same, slotted items are the same.
It´s fun to play, I`ll give them that. But that´s mainly because you feel "at home" right from the beginning.

well as far as i know its the old D2 team who did this game quick.

i get a feel that they are trying to fuck abit with Blizzard by doing this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom