Top Of Alb And Mid (CASTERS)

windbeater

Regular Freddie
well having playing on hib bg1 the odd time i think i have came across the best 2 mages by a long shot in bg1 pryd...atm i think in alb there is a fire wiz named Dontplaywithfire and a runnie named Evra

dontplayiwith fire is a avalonian i think all black and 2 shots a lot of things while evra is a little kobbie all in red and he just hits really hard and gets plenty in on his enemy...I WANNA SEE A DUEL BETWEEN EM!!

anyhow good going lads and seriously bring those 2 casters to 50 u will make a great job..and FAO evra stop rooting my tanks in grp :((

Thadius

Part of the furniture
windbeater said:
well having playing on hib bg1 the odd time i think i have came across the best 2 mages by a long shot in bg1 pryd...atm i think in alb there is a fire wiz named Dontplaywithfire and a runnie named Evra

dontplayiwith fire is a avalonian i think all black and 2 shots a lot of things while evra is a little kobbie all in red and he just hits really hard and gets plenty in on his enemy...I WANNA SEE A DUEL BETWEEN EM!!

anyhow good going lads and seriously bring those 2 casters to 50 u will make a great job..and FAO evra stop rooting my tanks in grp :((

Fire wizzies suck at 50 rvr. Unless your a high realm rank

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Fire wizzies suck at 50 rvr. Unless your a high realm rank

Even then faced with 50% heat resists in group vs group is a bit hard :p.

What's the point in 2 casters dueling btw?. One gets interupted and they're dead ;|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom