News Top Gear : Hamster and Captain Slow could be leaving

Mey

Part of the furniture
Hamsters got a science show coming outside on CBBC lol!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well give them the same cash, they deserve it.

So Megadave, did you have some good barbies on the grass outside Eliot & Rutherford buildings? Or worst of worst, you're a Christchurch man.....:drink:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tbh, hammond is a crap leftover from when it was a proper car show.

James May is the fucking win though, just wish they'd use him more.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
The show isn't about cars anymore it's more of a show of watching men do manly stuff.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm.

I think, they should pay 'em 'cause without, the show ain't the same and has a major chance of blowing it out it's own a**.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Tbh, hammond is a crap leftover from when it was a proper car show.

James May is the fucking win though, just wish they'd use him more.
But hammond is the least manly man you'll ever come across :eek:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
i lived in parkwood last year :p

Blimey, that's the 'grown up' part, as if any of UKC could ever be grown up!

Back on topic: Cars are the least important thing on the show - it's about 3 blokes having a laugh because they have the resources to do so. It's so successful because the audience like the people not the format, lose them and they're buggered.

I just hope when it does all come to an end, they tell us who the stig is, or should I say how many people have been the stig over all the series and who they are ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
if whats came out resently is true (photo showing 4 stigs) theres a few stigs an actor a f1 test driver a rally driver and another one. Could be a gag for an episode. But i agree lose hammond and may and you hurt the show.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Apparently, if say porche send a car down to be taken round the track, they send a driver too, so it gets driven to the best of its abilities. That driver is dressed as the stig, and it happens with all the manufacturers, they send a test driver with the car

so there are loads of 'Stigs', not just one or two

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hmm, wonder how much Clarkson actually gets paid, wonder what the increase would be for the other 2.

georgie

FH is my second home
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the other day that Clarkson gets about £2 Million and Hamster and Slow get about £300-500K each (a year I presume not per season).

It's all a negotiation anyway, you never take the first offer. :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
TBH, even though money will be involved, I think they'll still stay in the show, because tbfh, where else will they see/do the things they do on TG? Africa/North Pole for near enough free? I mean, what other show would let EITHER of them do that?

Top cars, best locations, and they bitch about money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom