Top Alb SI Exp Spots

O

old.Wildfire

OK I feel the urge to post this as there's a lot of space being criminally unused in the SI zones at the moment. I therefore call upon the experience of everyone who reads this boards; what are the best exp spots you've found in the SI zones?

Just post the ones that really stood out, rather than a long list of "good" areas.

- Avalon City : already popular, I thought I'd put it here anyway. Bind at wearyall village for easy access. 40+ for the entrance, 45+ for further in
- Krondon : I really can't understand why people don't set up exp groups here. Caer Diogel, it's stablemaster and it's bindstone are just over the hill for a perfect meeting place and there are STACKS of high level mobs to kill. Again, 40+ for the entrance, 45+ for further in. You could even set up an exp group just to farm the mobs around the outside of the castle.

Admittedly my two spots are the two dungeons, but there must be more...

I can't say I've had the opportunity to go exploring with a group in caldey or gwyddneau, but the area around the wrecked viking ship looks pretty good for a 45+ group, if they take the time to wander out there. Until (if) mythic put in some horse routes to these outer zones though, I can't see people going there other than on quests or for sidi raids.

A

alara

The place next to avalon city, which looks pretty similar but its not could be a allright spot for a lowbee group maybe 35-40 (just guessing)

Been around caldey haven't seen much there, unless u kill the barbarians?

Tho its not SI the feeders in barfog are pretty good xp for a grp of 40+

S

swords

you mean Caer Caddug for a 30's group...

K

kirennia

Dales of devwy is great, Theres a set of houses north and over the river from Fort Gwyntell that really are good for drops. You get on average 2 maybe 3 drops PER PULL. Other places around there are also great for exp/drops, you just have to explore there to find the great spots :)

A

alara

Caer Caddug thats it.

Also found that caldey is good for drops, the haunted trees, or wotever there called drop quite often.

E

Eggy

Ghost houses near Ft Gwyntell are excellent - great mobs, don't like smite or Ice :D

xx

H

Hit ^_^

there is a HUGE camp. (largest camp i have ever seen i think)
along the beach quite near caer siddi. its filled whit small and large afancish looking mobs.
most are red/purp at lvl50 but there are allso some green>orange ones.

somehow you dident get camp bonus for the one on the brach but if you pulled from the water you got quite nice exp.

i still belive Avalon marsh is the best exp in game atm. especially if you do it comming from the back entrance.
start at lvl40ish at the entrace mobs then just move deeper inside each 1-2lvls.

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by swords
you mean Caer Caddug for a 30's group...

I think 30's would be ok outside, but would struggle inside. BAF range is huge and there is 1 mob orange to 50 and Lord Caddug himself at purp to 50 with unlimited heals.

Caldey is great place to xp. Did the bulk of 40 - 48 solo on the undead around Littlehaven. It is a faction town so kill undead to get friendly and you then have access to merchants and smith. 3 named mobs nearby Gorvos (44) Telsar (45-47) Devmer (46) that drop some very nice items for 40's every 2nd kill or so.

Marooned Vikings is a fun area unless you wear chain like me. They wield thrust spoears that really, really hurt...but for Reavers the shark-bitten corpses nearby are easy kills for good xp.

The best thing about the far SI zones atm is the insane camp bonuses and the cash drops. Levelled exclusively in SI and I reckon to have made over double the cash I did with the 2 50's I levelled in the old world.

A

Apathy

I wouldn't bind at Wearyall if you are goign to Avalon City; binding at Fort Gwyntell means you will be next to a healer and all the trainers and so on. You just get a horse to Caer Gothwaite and jump off at AC...

AC rocks for exp though. Shame it's getting overcrowded and full of spastics.

a.

K

Khalen

And what about Aldland? The shore is filled with mobs and the further down you go the higher the mobs...

A

Apathy

The trouble with all the other SI places is that they are normally a bit empty apart from people who can solo, drop-hunters and PL-ers. Getting around them is a pain because nobody knows the areas.

And AC drops + salvage > all else.

a.

E

Eggy

Where is good at 31 these days?

In groups I mean

K

kushi

Originally posted by dakeyras

3 named mobs nearby Gorvos (44) Telsar (45-47) Devmer (46) that drop some very nice items for 40's every 2nd kill or so.

I've only found two of them i've been serching for a long time do you still remember where Devmer spawns?

Thanks

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
i still belive Avalon marsh is the best exp in game atm. especially if you do it comming from the back entrance.
Yeah, especially the bogmen and the ghoul lords give ubahh experience to a level 50!!!11! Unless you meant Avalon City and not Avalon Marsh? ;) </nitpick>

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by kirennia
Dales of devwy is great, Theres a set of houses north and over the river from Fort Gwyntell that really are good for drops. You get on average 2 maybe 3 drops PER PULL. Other places around there are also great for exp/drops, you just have to explore there to find the great spots :)

Got 3 drops from one mob once ;) They are pretty crappy tho - mostly only useful for salvage and then u don't get much from them. But if u are exping there u will get enough to make a nice packet :)

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Belomar
Yeah, especially the bogmen and the ghoul lords give ubahh experience to a level 50!!!11! Unless you meant Avalon City and not Avalon Marsh? ;) </nitpick>

why should a lvl50 want xp ??

;)

A

Apathy

Belomar performs Nitpick!
You are hit for 145(+34)!
Zlair performs Counter-Nitpick!
Belomar is hit for for 765(+123)!

a.

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by kushi
I've only found two of them i've been serching for a long time do you still remember where Devmer spawns?

Thanks

25,50 on top of the hill.

Drops friar and caster gear mainly. 2 types of friar robes af100 and 96-98% qual

B

Belomar

Originally posted by zlair
why should a lvl50 want xp ??
Argh, touché! I was owned by Zlair. :(

P.S. Bah! I'm still going for 50.5, at 50.33 atm, so of course a level 50 needs exp. :eek: D.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom