Toon & UEFA Cup

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Well I have been to all the home UEFA Cup matches this season and have throughly enjoyed it so far, I shall be ganning up toon on Thursday too for lets hope is another win for us.

Sir Bobby has only lost 1 match in the UEFA Cup as manager and lets hope it continues, I would love to see the Toon win a cup for Shearer who has given up a horde of medals to come play for his beloved toon and also for SBR himself he is marvellous.

So what are peoples thoughts, can the Toon do it? IMO We can, it will be tough but we can do it :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
I don't know if you can, Marseille and Valencia are pretty strong and I'd predict them being in the final but it would be nice to see an English representative in the final and I think Sir Bobby's great, so I hope he does it.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
mank said:
I don't know if you can, Marseille and Valencia are pretty strong and I'd predict them being in the final but it would be nice to see an English representative in the final and I think Sir Bobby's great, so I hope he does it.

:) Valencia are a class side and I think Marseille have been "dis-respcted" by some teams maybe until Celtic played them. Although I would rather play them than Inter.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to see the toon do it... Bobby is a good manager and he's made Newcastle a fun team to watch again ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom