Took a break and well....

Wyst

Fledgling Freddie
12 months ago I honestly thought I would be one of the few left when the lights went out on Prydwen, but boredom eventually set in as much due to my running out of interest in the game as anything else.

Took a break, came back, then decided a couple of months off might re-invigorate my interest, but it hasnt really and with the state of the server now I dont see much to pull me back.

Met many exceptional people in the time I played, an great number of whom left well before I did and certainly this has been a factor in my decision not to return as this game was more about the people for me than any leet wtfpwn rubbish that never really grabbed me as it did many others.

Honourable mentions of course to all members of the Marsh Horde past and (if any) present. Cant say it was always a pleasure being the GM, but it was certainly always interesting:)

Thanks also to all the people who helped me through the times when I was a proper newbie, specifically those in the old NE alliance, although I am not sure I ever grew out of my newbieness completely.

Never classed myself as a great player or anything, so thanks also to anyone who had to put up with me in groups, on vent TS etc

I hope there were at least a few Hibernians/Ex-Hibernians who thought of me fondly, and to the enemy realms I was probably just a non-entity due to not being a regular forum poster but at least some of them took pity on me with a /hug before or after they left me eating grass

The game has given me plenty of great memories over the years and therefore I have no real regrets as I leave.

Best of wishes to all who knew me, and maybe we will meet again in WAR or something (on US undoubtedly)

Wyst

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
you got the itch still mr fixit. you just cant keep away from those keep doors.

I'm over on alb/gareth at the moment if you decide to try out US, or i could quite easily pop back and be your slave on dyvet if needed.

send me a PM with some info to keep in touch with, will definately like to meet up with you in WH.

Landra

Fledgling Freddie
I will miss you Wyst, have always enjoyed playing the game with you.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I do hope i'll have the pleasure to see u around in War dude, till then farewell ;)

Aimithirse

Fledgling Freddie
Oh great one

Best wishes, Oh great boss.
I will miss you very much, who shall I ask all my annoying questions now :(
Im still playing but more and more rarely.
Maybe I will do what everyone else done, and start playing on US servers.
Dont think i will bother with WAR but i'm known to change my mind from time to time.
Good luck with everything, Wyst

/Aimit*** :worthy:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u're also welcome at ava/lyo-mid, lotsa peepz here
even gorath and elca are on the server :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom