Toodles

O

old.Sinders

Ok, after 5 years of quaking I am going to call it a day. Many of u may not know me that well as I haven't played competitively for my team (POTZW) in abt 6 months. Tho u will have seen me if u use barrys publics. Publics handle being Switch< .

Just wanted to say thanks a lot to all Barrys personel as they have afforded me a great deal of entertainment for at least 6 seasons.

G'bye to all my team, Eggy, Fennel, Virg(Wibble!, lol, he will hate me for saying who Wibble! is), Kamthra, Diablo, Shade, Therapy! and Drew. Also g'bye to all other quakers who are in it for the fun of it. Been a blast to be sure.

Now I don't usually say a lot of negative stuff but I felt this had to be said. Just as I have thanked the ppl who play for fun I wish to look down on the ppl who go out to spoil it for eveyone else. Why have I seen players connecting with 40< pings and warp around map(usually attackers) and watched the slagging off of ppl just because they have faster reactions and better skillz(practice) than others. U don't get any points for this and u tend to get a bad rep. Fgs, just enjoy the game, have fun. I'm sure Warh0g won't mind me saying this but I slaughtered him in a game a few days ago (public) and he managed to take it in the spirit of the game, why can't everyone? Nice one Warh0g m8, musta just been in the groove for that one:D

Anyway, speech over, will miss the majority of u but I feel it is time for real life to get it's fair share of my time.

Sinders

P.S. U never know, maybe real life will suck and I'll be back faster than a rabbit with a free pass into a rabbit brothel:D :D

L

=[LKFF]=RiGHT

snif... too bad another one quits the already deminishing scene ;/
hope to still see you on the publics m8.

O

old.FruitBat

Dont be so stupid Sinders Real Life sucks get that RL back out and pull yourself together man b4 I have to send Guini over there to give you a damn good slap :D

C

Chameleon

Respect to ya man Sinders! :)
Be careful, I hear it's scary out there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom