too much xp?

Shades

Fledgling Freddie
odd complaint but does anyone else think we get too much xp for killing in bg? cos as a 24 solo ns i get around 3-3.5million xp(more as underpopulated realm) per kill which is around 1 bub xp, so 9 solo kills and i gotta start lemming jumping off the pk. :eek6:

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
I would have to concur with the original poster, at least in Thid (not had any experience of Leirvik and Molvik). I had to do 2 lots of suicide runs with my inf yesterday, with another one to do tonight, having earnt 23 or so bubs worth of xp in the one sitting.

As Chronic said, easily remedied with a buffbot by going out to the relic and suiciding on the fellwoods (for albs) 20+ times, but a hassle I'd rather do without ;)

/Judg

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
i know in Molvik when i killed 1 yellow con mob (timber pet) with my 37 pally then i gained 0.15-0.2 bub which imo is nice :) 15 mill and 7-8 mill camp bonus :p

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
his on about killing in rvr not pvp, in leirvik, i get about .4 ish a kill with bonuses. But some times its alot higher, got 100 mill before o.0

Chronictank

FH is my second home
take into account thid is deisgned to be from lvl 20 to 24, so if you go there at 20 by the time u cap youre rps you should be 24 :)

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Shades said:
odd complaint but does anyone else think we get too much xp for killing in bg? cos as a 24 solo ns i get around 3-3.5million xp(more as underpopulated realm) per kill which is around 1 bub xp, so 9 solo kills and i gotta start lemming jumping off the pk. :eek6:

Its a pain in the ass on my skald as soloing is pretty easy going in thid and the xp rolls in. ofc its worse for you hibs with the xp bonuses.

I suggest you do what the albs do and group with 5-6 other stealthers to kill single targets, that way the xp gain will be less :flame:

I have a counter complaint - cant get access to that kind of xp with my 22 healer cos he does no damage solo and group xp is ofc diluted. Give healers xp for aoe mezzing like cabbys/shammys leech xp with aoe dot imho.

Diagnosis 1 & 2 - 25 zerkers (doh too much XP)
Herculus - 25 Warrior (doh too much XP)
Herculean - 24 Skald (9.9 bubs - sitting at mpk, cba to suicide 30 times)
Sakogi - 22 Healer

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
shouldnt be any problem as you are never a solo ns Toxic ;P

(just joking ;P)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
fastest way i have found to lose xp is to repeatedly climb to the tallest part of atk and jump off. i take around 30% dmg each time so 4 jumps and u dead, 3 for those without safe fall i bet. /release and repeat 10times, dont forget to /release house (if u have a healer in house) or /release bind on the last of the suicides, so u can restore the lost con.

don't waste ur time rezzing with bb coz u have to wait for power etc etc and u only 0.5bub compared to 1bub when u /release.

takes between 5-10 minutes and the cost to restore con is about 7g total which is easily made up with a few solo kills. :)

sars

Fledgling Freddie
im running to rapid badgers to suicide, porting to goth, buy con back, takes about 10min and about 1g a bub to buy back con.

And yes i think its too much xp gained pr kill in thid solo i get 9bubs in about an hour at lvl24.

and dw specc in thid sucks so rerolling again soon :/ and plzz hunters... get mos1 when you create your new hunter and you might live abit longer.

"iwin"

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Xp should be a flag setting that you can /xp [on/off] to avoid all the suicides.

To make it fair, if grouped, turning the xp flag setting "off" should not give group members more xp, but just yours is lost from the pool.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
For very fast suicide, go Aerus south gate and bind there. Then pull a centaur, pull it back towards haven without it aggroing guards and let it kill you.

Release, centaur still there, attack it, and keep doing that.

Costs about 8-10 gold

A

Aoln

Group with your bot while rvring if you're solo and you get less xp :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
the way i do it is.
i just go to Druim Ligen. and jump of the stairs 2-3x... then rezz with my 50BB (10% rezzes)
No cons loss.. and well insta dead each time you jump (even with save-fall)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh it sux,
often i just get someone down to 5% hp, bow and run off, saves me some xp ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom