Too much Daoc?

Today my dad bursted in to me when i was sleeping, and yelled:

Wake up! You got school!
and i said: Can't, I don't have purge...

And when my mum ask me for where my waterbottle is, i say: FU fenderon, ffs you know i've lost that one ages ago!

They dont understand a shit of what im saying...

Anyone else had some similiar experiences? Someone jumped in front of a bus to get faster home? (doubt they would actually live to tell that tale though)

vintervargen

Banned
nothing irl, but i jump from high stuff in CS knowing i can only take 99% falldmg :<

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
moc in discussions would be overpowered, same with vanish and work..

DI and you can take a ride on your bike cross the highway \o>

Maybe not :p

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
When someone tells a joke I say "lol"

Once me and some friends were looking for a table but couldn't found one, so I said "the room is camped."

I do Latin. And mij teacher was telling about Nero's punishments to the Christians. Christians were thrown for the lions, and teacher said they had no chance, so I replied, "they could have killed the lions if they had assisted properly instead of all beating on an other lion". Needless to say she was not amused.

(none of this is fiction. It really happened)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Robby said:
I do Latin. And mij teacher was telling about Nero's punishments to the Christians. Christians were thrown for the lions, and teacher said they had no chance, so I replied, "they could have killed the lions if they had assisted properly instead of all beating on an other lion". Needless to say she was not amused.

Man this made me fall off my chair!!!!

Himse

FH is my second home
i can remember when someone punched my arm and i said somit like " ip is down" and they was like wtf? etc :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I woke my wife up by yelling

" the only trouble with epic armour is it degrades too much". :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I have to admit i've been known to slip up and say 'lol' irl.

Occasionally use the terms gimp and nerf too.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I help run Larp events and I was checking a potential site out by walking around it with a map. I kept looking up and left to check my compass which made no sense to me until I figured out why.

Tilda

[NO]Subedai said:
nice thread :)
keep it goin :)

You target the purple con University.
You target the red con work.

You /surrender.

You are intoxicated!
Your Constitution has increased.
Your Strength has increased.
Your Quickness is supressed!

;)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
was a funny thread once on VN boards, some dad let his 3yr old sit on his lap while he was playing his inf. wasn't until in macdonalds one day his 3 yr old stalked up to a girl and slapped her in the face and shouted PA! that he stopped letting him sit there.

thought this was so funny :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
never had many of those things at all, but one time when i just wanted to cross a street and there was shitloads of kids passing that were just out of school etc

i actually thought 'fucking zerg'.. thinking back, luckily i didn't think 'give aestun' :m00:

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
I once called my fridge for "my vault"
And when I got split up from my GF at a H&M store in Stockholm, the first thing that came to my mind was /target /face

:(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I get lost wandering around the city(happens alot :eek: ), I keep thinking inside my head: "/loc" and "/faceloc", but then I remember I'm in a realm with no such command... Irl :(

Tried that thing with a parent bursting into your room saying "Get up!", and I replied "But I don't know how to fly this helicopter" after playing WAY too much Vice City :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom