Too much daoc will mess with your head

Marc

FH is my second home
Brynn said:
Go to Dundee - its got the largest number of teenage pregnancys in the whole of the UK

What do u expect? as a girl in scotland u have 2 choices. Get pregnant and get a council house or fall into a life of smack and special brew.

Or you could both i suppose.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Go to Dundee - its got the largest number of teenage pregnancys in the whole of the UK

If its all the same I don't think I will ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf modems... read all 3 pages on this thread and still waiting for the first pic to download, got most of it now....aaaw he got a lil beard n stuff... and he hoovers the room as well...which is nice.. can just see an axe? downloading at mo...

~edit~ just finally seen em both... :clap: sheer class !

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know where that vac cleaner drops? I tried all ToA zones but couldn't find it :( Looks kinda cool and has black dye already, anyone know if it glows?

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
What do u expect? as a girl in scotland u have 2 choices. Get pregnant and get a council house or fall into a life of smack and special brew.

Or you could both i suppose.

Obviously the only knowledge you have of Scotland is Trainspotting^^, the average pass rate in secondary schools for females is higher than males. Just another idiot who thinks he's being funny by relating to something that everyone knows, and so they can "get it". Do yourself a favour mate, talk about Rugby or Cricket, that way you might be able to pull off a joke. And btw Buckfast is far more popular than Special Brew, Crack has replaced heroin as the drug of choice and Brynn, Swansea has the highest national average teen/underage pregnancys in the UK, not Dundee ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Flow said:
Obviously the only knowledge you have of Scotland is Trainspotting^^, the average pass rate in secondary schools for females is higher than males. Just another idiot who thinks he's being funny by relating to something that everyone knows, and so they can "get it". Do yourself a favour mate, talk about Rugby or Cricket, that way you might be able to pull off a joke. And btw Buckfast is far more popular than Special Brew, Crack has replaced heroin as the drug of choice and Brynn, Swansea has the highest national average teen/underage pregnancys in the UK, not Dundee ;)

Having been to scotland on numerous occasions i can safely say that my knowledge of scotland stretches a little further than of the film trainspotting. Where shall I start? OK, seeing as though you mentioned rugby lets start with that shall we. Lets start with the 2001 challenge cup final between St Helens and Bradford that was held at murrayfield. After arriving at 11am, myself and a few of the lads decided to try and find an offy to get some cans of lager. Low and behold, what do we see literaly 200 yards from the murrayfield coach park? 3 drunks, literally sat in the gutter. And what was their drink of choice? Buckfast? No, they were drinking special brew.

I have also been to "diamonds" nightclub on a few occasions and have yet to be offered crack, although on each occasion i have been offered "brown" which im presuming is a reference to heroin.

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Having been to scotland on numerous occasions i can safely say that my knowledge of scotland stretches a little further than of the film trainspotting. Where shall I start? OK, seeing as though you mentioned rugby lets start with that shall we. Lets start with the 2001 challenge cup final between St Helens and Bradford that was held at murrayfield. After arriving at 11am, myself and a few of the lads decided to try and find an offy to get some cans of lager. Low and behold, what do we see literaly 200 yards from the murrayfield coach park? 3 drunks, literally sat in the gutter. And what was their drink of choice? Buckfast? No, they were drinking special brew.

I have also been to "diamonds" nightclub on a few occasions and have yet to be offered crack, although on each occasion i have been offered "brown" which im presuming is a reference to heroin.

I'll start off by saying I'm Scottish myself and atm studying in Wales, so you've been to Scotland a few times, I'll give you that, now drunks - get them everywhere, so not really a valid point as far as I'm concerned, drunks - sure they drink special brew, but you weren't talking about drunks in your original post ;) and when it comes to nightclub's well, you don't really get the the sort of people your were talking about in there. In fact you never mentioned females in your second post, anyways all I'm saying is don't round up a country that you don't really know into a sentance that really isn't true, especially when you don't even live there :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Flow said:
I'll start off by saying I'm Scottish myself and atm studying in Wales, so you've been to Scotland a few times, I'll give you that, now drunks - get them everywhere, so not really a valid point as far as I'm concerned, drunks - sure they drink special brew, but you weren't talking about drunks in your original post ;) and when it comes to nightclub's well, you don't really get the the sort of people your were talking about in there. In fact you never mentioned females in your second post, anyways all I'm saying is don't round up a country that you don't really know into a sentance that really isn't true, especially when you don't even live there :)

Im rounding up a country based on my EXPERIENCES. As i said, been there a few times, dont like it, its a shit hole. Other people's opinions may be different. Its no different people comming to blackpool for a weekend and commenting on how shit they think Blackpool is. You base an opinion on experiences that you have had.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Now that I stop to think about it, having a hooded cloak would be fun. You could walk around with the hood up... and stuff... just for the record i'm thinking cloaks in line with Spawn's bad-ass red cloak, not wierd looking DAoC ones ;)

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Im rounding up a country based on my EXPERIENCES. As i said, been there a few times, dont like it, its a shit hole. Other people's opinions may be different. Its no different people comming to blackpool for a weekend and commenting on how shit they think Blackpool is. You base an opinion on experiences that you have had.

I ain't interested in your opinion, thats simply your view. What I am interested in is the fact that what you said in your first post is not true, and comes from a pretty simple minded person. It shows lack of intelligence.

Marc

FH is my second home
Flow said:
I ain't interested in your opinion, thats simply your view. What I am interested in is the fact that what you said in your first post is not true, and comes from a pretty simple minded person. It shows lack of intelligence.

I can honestly say i am probably far more inteligent than you ever will be.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
And yet you still support St. Helens.... Go figure.

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:

Oh well i do like your honesty, which counts for nothing, and your spelling and grammar bring a smile to my face. Get a dictioanry Mr Intelligence.

Marc

FH is my second home
Flow said:
Oh well i do like your honesty, which counts for nothing, and your spelling and grammar bring a smile to my face. Get a dictioanry Mr Intelligence.

Dictionary.

I can also spot at least one comma used incorrectly there.

Marc

FH is my second home
Pin said:
And yet you still support St. Helens.... Go figure.

So do Johnny Vegas, Dermot O leary and Ricky Tomlinson!!

Look how clever they are

Errrrrrr

:(

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
alb3.jpg

no comments needed.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
well, ive lived in dundee all me life, and i can honestly say..... your both pretty much right :p it IS a shithole in places, but it also has a really nice facet too. personally i love the area just outside where i live, nice country parks (clatto and camperdown are ace), and its nice and quiet mostly. but again, this is opposed by the fookwits on either side of me (kirkton and st marys).

its quite humerous actually, you get small gangs of retards with nothing better to do than excerise thier primitave urges to fight with other males. so two groups of people gather on the big grass field across the road from me, and stand much farther apart than 'catching' distance from each other so noone from either side can actually do anything to a member of the other side, and then you get one brave soul who charges forward a few steps, then realises that his mates havnt moved, so he sorta tries to step back whilst still trying to look hard. all talk and very little action. its funny as hell to watch tho ;)

as for the teen pregnancies, yes it is quite common here, my sister for example is pregnant right now and only at the shy age of 18 :p, but thankfully she has a boyfriend that is going to be there for it, and are currently engaged, so i gues you cant chuck the whole teen pregnancy thing in the same bucket, cos they are very happy together and with thier impending child :)

as for the piccys of the muppets dressed up..... i can see where they are coming from, i think itd be quite funny to go about with a costume on, but if it was me, id at least go for something more realistic. I want one of those white leather armour sets that commodus wears in 'Gladiator', that looks well sharp ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom