Too good to be true

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm paying 45 a month to get broadband from Bulldog.. that was too good to be true (the service is mediocre at best). This one almost definetly will be, but I'll bookmark it none the less :)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Nildram is £26.49/month, and the the news itemabout Central Point on ADSL Guide says, it will be more contention.

You'll find Nildram constantly in the ADSL Guide's top 5 fastest ISPs every month.

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
On a shit day what do you get out of it? Surly always above 60k a second?

I pay extra for my static IP, so £29.99.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
nath said:
I'm paying 45 a month to get broadband from Bulldog.. that was too good to be true (the service is mediocre at best). This one almost definetly will be, but I'll bookmark it none the less :)

I've been getting 512 from bulldog for a while. recently (yesterday) got myself upgraded to 1mb

never had a problem with them in the 6 months I've been with them. decent service, as usual the only outages are bt's fault.

its just a shame I'm not living in central london as bulldog and easynet are the only 2 uk isps with bt independant service, shame I live outside the zones and have a shitty exchange.....

xane

Fledgling Freddie
If Central Point are not offering a subdomain or webspace, then the same Nildram one is only £22.99, only 50p more, but you don't get a Static IP though.

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
CP - £35.49 for a 2Mb with static IP
Nilly - £29.99 for a 512k with static IP

I keep looking at that migrate form...

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Have to admit im tempted too, but it really does sound too good to be true, im on a 512k connection with zen for about £28 a month, that extra 8 quid a month wouldnt go on much else other than beer!
Can anyone explain in more detail that article on adslguide about the contention?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I'm paying 35 euro (about £20 I think) for my 3 mbit connection :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom