Too dark

K

Keogh

Does anyone else think that the game is too dark when it's night time? This isn't a problem for me when it's either cloudy or dark in the ral world, but right this right now, it's very sunny outside, yes I know I should really be out in the sun instead of playing the game but then again so should you, and I find I have to get somewhere safe and wait for daylight.

I know the idea is to have a proper cycle of day and night but surely Mythic could make nighttime more like twilight.

A

Apathy

I wish the day/night graphic cycle was optional and could be turned off.

a.

D

DocWolfe

turn gamma up and dont have your computer screen in direct sunlight

K

Kagato.

Try navigating forest sauvage at midnight, torch or no torch its terrible without toying with your brightness settings. I've been tweaking mine for ages and still can't get something thats functional and still 'looks good'.

A

Apathy

My "toying" consists of turning brightness and contrast up full and trying to block out all the light from the computer room. Which doesn't work that well.

And then when I go to Odin's...SNOW BLIND!

a.

O

osy

It's gamma that you want to play with. Tweak it 2 points higher than usual, and it will be ok. It kinda ruins the colors though.

P

Pempulla

I would actually say the game is 'too light' in the night. Not really much difference compared to day. Then again if nights were really changed into 'dark', would take probably around 1 minute before some l33t person would figure a way around the bad visibility in the night, so... good enough I'd say.
Not really helping Keogh a lot (at all :)) with my answer, but I would say your visibility problem is not a game problem, but has more to do with your own setup (and where you've placed it).

A

Aule Valar

yeah i find the game to dark at night when theres any outside light, however i went to rumarik once (same gamma settings) and had to leave because the glare made my head hurt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom