Too all realms on Murdaigean tonight!

O

old.Valerik

Great stuff havent had soo much fun since the game was released, some great fights and alot of new experiences for the ppl who have yet to try rvr.

i must say that us hibies played well especially later on at night :clap: :clap:

X

Xandax

Yeah - had loads of fun, for the first time in a really long time.
And the battles with the Albs around the brigde was really fun and some great stand offs.

F

Flimgoblin

I led a charge once... shame the charge didn't come with me :)

tis fun dying way too far in to get ressed *grins*

to that shadowblade that caught me in the water: grr! so close! you musta had 10 hp left! :)

Shadowblade splats fingoniel, Fingoniel goes 'whats this paralysis thing then?'

Fingoniel stands around going 'ouch' for a bit.

Fingoniel smacks SB around the head with his boar tusks. SB flees.
Fingoniel ponders following then takes about 20 arrows in the front...

Fingoniel makes a tactical retreat.

In the words of King Arthur: 'Run away! Run away!'

J

Javai

I had so much fun with my Scout, hitting hiding and watching the group of 10 or so HIbbies at the Bridge chasing about looking for me. Wasn't even really bothered about killing just seeing how often I could shoot and get away ;)

O

old.Ransom

i liked that at one point i killed 3 stealthers due to them having very poor stealth

at one point i was standing right next to a stealthed alb i was stealthed also so i drew my bow and hit him lol was stood right next to me lol the shock on his face must have been great ;)

S

sorusi

HAHA

Yeah Great RvR :), i caugth some running rangers with my sprint-speedbuffing... and ae messed hordes.. but sometimes that wasnt even enuff.. Hibb played well later on nice, but before thats another story ;-)

2 many stealtehrs .. 99% of all deaths were to arrows..

C

c0ngo

I was stealthing about a bit l8 on and saw a few Chancer death messages but didn't bump into u :(

Met a few rangers with sucky stealth that tried 2 run from me which was quite funny cause their little burst of speed is no match for a Minsts drums even if my 1st stun is resisted :)

A

Ambidexterous

Been wandering around with my ment solo a bit b4 dinner and had in total 6 orange invaders near death but they all got to the safety of the keep/pk :\\\\

Luckily later tonight a made a fw kills in the chaos of mid/alb battles. Was great fun, hope to see u all again tonight :D

O

old.Ransom

Originally posted by c0ngo
I was stealthing about a bit l8 on and saw a few Chancer death messages but didn't bump into u :(

Met a few rangers with sucky stealth that tried 2 run from me which was quite funny cause their little burst of speed is no match for a Minsts drums even if my 1st stun is resisted :)

we will certainly meet tonight ;) what's your charecter called and what class?

X

Xandax

Re: HAHA

Originally posted by sorusi
<snip>
2 many stealtehrs .. 99% of all deaths were to arrows..

Yes - must be annoying - but when ever I entered meele with my hunter people started running - guess a spear really hurts :D
Even meeled a tincan :clap:

Also archers have hard time to level, so guess this is their playground :D

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.Ransom

Char is a Minst I'll post the name if I manage 2 kill u tonight but I'll keep quiet if you get me ;)

O

old.Valerik

lol yeh damn midguard stealthers! when i de stealthed to shoot one 3 more would pop up :D

we did have a fair few rangers out last night though, was damned funny hehe, the stand offs and full flown battles at the bridge made it what it was.

and yeh i saw chancer, venum and a few others. u guys made it all that more fun ;)

C

Chancer-

ill be there for most of the night tonight ;))

oh and congo i my first targets are always Avalonions (cloth)

then 2nd is ALWAYS minstrels :D ive only dropped once to a minstrel yet and that was coz i was surprised with 1/4 hp

so plz plz can we have a duel?

oh and anyone that kills me please /bow /salute as i will to you ;)

gotta luv that low level common curtesy ive even got a who quik bar with /laugh /clap /bow /kiss /sal

all in order for the dependance of the fight of course ;)

C

Chancer-

Originally posted by old.Valerik
lol yeh damn midguard stealthers! when i de stealthed to shoot one 3 more would pop up :D

we did have a fair few rangers out last night though, was damned funny hehe, the stand offs and full flown battles at the bridge made it what it was.

and yeh i saw chancer, venum and a few others. u guys made it all that more fun ;)

ya we were going around in a small group ;) stealthers

all level 27 with 23, 24, 25 stealth

ie
Venum 23 - ShadowBlade
Chancer 24 -Hunter
Gwella 25 ShadowBlade

after about 2 hours there only Venum died once ;D pheer our stealth hehe we were camping both hibbie and alb bridge lol

G

Gekul

My stealth is low on my shadowblade, thought I'd be a little higher when the patch came but I stopped playing him :(
I'll have to level a couple of times, as stealth isn't the only spec I'm gimped on hehe.

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Chancer-
ill be there for most of the night tonight ;))

oh and congo i my first targets are always Avalonions (cloth)

then 2nd is ALWAYS minstrels :D ive only dropped once to a minstrel yet and that was coz i was surprised with 1/4 hp

I'm after stealthers mainly preferably with a bow if I can't find any of them then I'll look for anything in cloth.

My stealth is a bit crap on 17 at lvl28 but should be able to get 20 when I hit lvl29 but having 2 much fun in the bg's 2 lvl up and I rarely get spotted.

Give me a couple of days to get used 2 my RvR quick bar and I'll be happy 2 let you kill me in a duel :) (just make sure u don't hit rr1 lvl6 b4 then)

O

old.Valerik

yeh chancer, we had a nice group of rangers and shades all together, was great fun. but tryin to organise groups as i was trying to do most of all last night is another thing :D

oh and sorry Gwella for killin ya in the water last night, i had a nice /dance and /flex with ya earlier on ;)

O

old.chipper

lynx here :) today was ace btw i killed venum twice today :) so he didnt only die once :p jox u are my nemesis u always seem to find me or vice versa but it was a kewl day lots of kills for me must be near cap which is a shame :( thxs to all those that bowed its a nice gesture which i always return anyway goin back now so see you around

p.s. btw if someone kills me outright solo kill tell me how many rp im worth im dyin to know :) jox your worth 29 m8 :) venum think i got 23 for you

p.p.s oh sorry to catnija for constantly killing you all day ;)

O

old.Takahome

/em run and log on with his alt... trying to lvl him today till lvl 20 at least... mmm where were ninari´s kick ass trebuchet gang? :p

Damn this must be funny, wanna c how a NS/ranger performance in BG, at least there r not that much resistance to spells :D (ouch... my alt´s not a mage >.<)

O

old.Valerik

hehe nps chip m8, i'll get ya one fo these days.... maybe when my stealth isnt the same number has shoe size :D

O

old.chipper

awww just come from murdaigen and after a very brief skirmish with the hibs they never came back not alb side anyway :( i love this BG i wish they would take lvl cap off id never lvl my scout again its so much fun watchin a caster bout to nuke someone and u cap there ass :) plus battles there are forced not like in emain where theres acres to travel a battle is just on your doorstep which i like :)

O

old.Dogson

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Had a brilliant night :D

/salute to Jox, my nemesis of the evening :)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Well, congratulations to the albs that noticed me in the tower calling down spears on your heads when you were attacking the keep..... I must have got about 5 off before you finally realised..."Eh, where are they coming from?" LOL. Anyway, I was shot by about 3 archers and bolted by a wizard so I was kinda dead afterwards.... then after I got ressed I tried again but fell out of the window and into the middle of you army... needless to say I got killed.

Oh yeah and grats to that infiltrator that got inside; you scared us all man :) hence me running around like a headless chicken trying not to get backstabbed again inside the courtyard.

- Level 28 Runemaster

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.chipper
i love this BG i wish they would take lvl cap off id never lvl my scout again

yeah is a bit annoying, just have 2 power to atleast 34 when hit lvl6 but the next bg prob won't last very long cause lvl9 will come very quickly :(

A

-Anastasia-

Mythic ain't stupid - they know that RvR is the main attraction for most players. If you could just get to lvl 20 and never have to xp again then thats what people would do (I would !). But I'm sure that I'll get bored of RvR eventually, and that will happen a lot quicker (and cheaper) if I dont have to drag myself to lvl 40+.

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.Ransom

We just meet tonight on the Alb Side of the bridge and I killed u :) (but it was close)

Restealthed, saluted and got killed by a Luri :(

Users who are viewing this thread