Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3

I

iamtheone

Had the above hame for ages now and want to play it online, anyone done it and is it worth it?.

Tried to do it today but with no success, kept getting error message saying "no compatible hardware found" which is what i expected.

Does anyone know of a modem(56k or Isdn) that works, that is easy to get hold of in England and thats cheap would help as well

I

iamtheone

ooops, suppose i should mention its for the PS2, not for that new fangled x-box malarky.

O

old.Kez

Dont you need one of those poxy ps2 modems? :/

Y

Yaka

thin sevral ps2 mags ran articles on how to play thsp3 on line
thoug i think they used that squid like usb adsl modem

I

iamtheone

ive got one of those squib like adsl modems, a alcatel one, but dont have adsl in my new house so about as usefull as a tit on a bull

S

Skyler

Consoles will not come close to online PC gaming experience for some years yet

Y

Yaka

becase say for instance the Ps2 community goes on line that community im willing to bet Mystic_G left arse cheek that the Twaty Cs community will pale in comparison

S

]SK[

Originally posted by Skyler
Consoles will not come close to online PC gaming experience for some years yet

Phantasy Star Online is apparently a truly amazing RPG for the DC.

I got my PS2 online for THPS3 its good an all but the other players are about 100x better than me which I dont like :(

/Edit

Oh and if you make it online with THPS3 make sure you host as you can kick them if their good at it :)

Y

Yaka

Originally posted by +SA+SerialKilla

Phantasy Star Online is apparently a truly amazing RPG for the DC.

mabe buts its only enjoyable when yer playing wit japs then yer get a weirdish feeling playing as those guys are "in to PSO"

S

]SK[

Online gaming for the console will be exciting. MS should be looking forward to getting halo playable online.

S

Skyler

Online console gaming = crap

PC's are better suited for it in many ways....

I cba to list them neighbours is on :p

W

wolfeeh

you forget SK...

Skyler knows ALL things, without having to experience them. he's perfect like that :p

B

bodhi

Yer, there's an article in this month's PSW about people like him. It's conclusion?

He's a cock.

M

Moving Target

Do you get annoying twats on online playing? Such as people who use AOL? (on the PC obviously)

C

Custy

The advantage of online consoles to online PC's is the lack of keyboard.

Lack of keyboard = no l33t sp34k

:)

Roll on the online consoles.

M

Moving Target

no cool one liners like 'ph34r' or 'b|0tch' then :(

S

Skyler

Playstation World I believe scooba, one of the many PSX magazines....

As for online console gaming, it wont surpass PC gaming for a while. If at all...

You cant configure network settings on console games, who would want to play a fps on a console when they could use a PC...

Consoles wont become as fun as PC's online until they become even more like PC's...

S

Scooba Da Bass

The point of console network gaming, which you appear to have missed, is that you don't have to bother changing network settings

S

Skyler

Well it aint gonna work very well then imo scooba :p

S

Scooba Da Bass

That would be because you are a clueless idiot.

Amazingly enough most people have no interest in fiddling with esoteric settings.

More people wanting to do something and having the ability to do so translates into increased sales, ala the Playstation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom